return of the mac leaked

deejdeej 5,125 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
edit - i have a slightly diff version so not sure if this is the final tlist or what

Comments

• please to post or PM.

thank you

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    lol @ last.fm tagging this as 'the prodigy'

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Nice drop

• nm i figured it out

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Thanks!

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    This is what New York should be doing. Cuuuuuuuurtis can call Koch what he will.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    this doesnt sound like an official.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    this doesnt sound like an official.
    i agree, but there are some good tracks on this nonetheless

• i spotted that jay-z remix farther down the page (late pass obviously) and when i got it all that was in the .rar file was a jpeg with 0 bytes. ?!?!? also.. rapidshare blows, why do people use it? "wait 76 minutes for your next chance to d/l or sign up and pay lots of $"... whats the benefit of this system when theres so many that are free and totally unrestricted?

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    i spotted that jay-z remix farther down the page (late pass obviously) and when i got it all that was in the .rar file was a jpeg with 0 bytes. ?!?!? also.. rapidshare blows, why do people use it? "wait 76 minutes for your next chance to d/l or sign up and pay lots of $"... whats the benefit of this system when theres so many that are free and totally unrestricted?
    lots of $`?? 9??? for a 1month membership isnt really lots of money

rapidshare has the fastes servers on the net hands down.. if i use megaupload or other sites i never get the full speed (up or down)

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Damn .rar password doesn't work

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    Damn .rar password doesn't work

it worked for me...

qbmerlin.blogspot.com