Can I get a "What What..."

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
... for one of the greatest dudes who ever lived?

Comments

• Damn, what's your boy drankin' on?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'll toast some Windex with my man to this

I always dug this cover

Cosmo what's good I know you see me, foolio!

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

YES!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I'll toast some Windex with my man to this

I always dug this cover

Cosmo what's good I know you see me, foolio!

Yeah yeah!!! Whattup Day-ske!?

• VH1 Classic has been running those BBC Crown Jewels concerts. This afternoon it was Thin Lizzy.

Shit was

I been rocking "Bad Reputation"!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    WHAT'S GOOD I'M IN KANSAS CITY RIGHT SMOKING BAMMER WEED we don't smoke that shit in the SFC but that's all they got in the KC.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    WHAT'S GOOD I'M IN KANSAS CITY RIGHT SMOKING BAMMER WEED we don't smoke that shit in the SFC but that's all they got in the KC.

holler at Miles Bonnie while you're out there

• for me its all about this one

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    haha i love thin lizzy
    'opium trail'! 'Dancing in the moonlight' is totally van morrison'd out

• Damn, what's your boy drankin' on?

This is a party that can't end well....

• Hell yeah, this one right here is my absolute favorite by Thin Lizzy:

I was always familiar with "The Boys Are Back In Town" and "Jailbreak" thanks to classic rock radio, but I just really started getting into Thin Lizzy in the past couple years. First Metallica covered "Whiskey In The Jar", and when I sought out the Thin Lizzy original it got me checking out other stuff of theirs. I fell in love with "Cowboy Song", and then last year got the Definitive Collection album they put out and just fell in love with the group as a whole. "Live And Dangerous" is one of the best live albums ever, even if a lot of it was overdubbed in the studio!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    Hell yeah, this one right here is my absolute favorite by Thin Lizzy:

I was always familiar with "The Boys Are Back In Town" and "Jailbreak" thanks to classic rock radio, but I just really started getting into Thin Lizzy in the past couple years. First Metallica covered "Whiskey In The Jar", and when I sought out the Thin Lizzy original it got me checking out other stuff of theirs. I fell in love with "Cowboy Song", and then last year got the Definitive Collection album they put out and just fell in love with the group as a whole. "Live And Dangerous" is one of the best live albums ever, even if a lot of it was overdubbed in the studio!

my sentiments exactly, i love cowboy song

• My shit is their first from '71.

• At first I thought "What What" was referencing this video. This thing has been making the rounds quicker than the cussing public access preacher.

I don't have good gaydar, but I am going to go out on a limb, I think this dude might be teh ghey.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    This thing has been making the rounds quicker than the cussing public access preacher
    SPIRIT OF MOTHERFUCKIN' TRUTH, BIATCH!!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    This post was quite timely and I meant to add to it last night but didn't have time - at the very moment it appeared I was in the midst of listening to a stack of Lizzy releases that had just arrived at the shop. Never been a huge appreciator and always got a hard time for that - I only owned a London comp of early material previous. Brought home Jailbreak and a few of the late 70s/early 80s titles which never seen to get dap...

Oh yeah, and all these board name changes are getting hell of confusing