KOOL KEITH THE KING OF DISSIN RAPPERS?

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
I remember Keith use to dis mad folks and don't recall anyone dissin him back well nothin dope. So I was wondering did anyone ever diss him like Common dissing Cube???? Bitch In Ya is one of my all time Diss tracks that and Tim Dog ahahahah!!! But I wonder about Keith???

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "Fish - it aint my favorite dish"

• all of keiths solo work post ultra is pure garbage.

all of keiths solo work post ultra is pure garbage.

you dont like rap music

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

Wait...so I shouldn't buy this?
    IMG SRC=http://images.juno.co.uk/full/CS251213-01A-BIG.jpg>

you dont like rap music

horrendously off beat flow, witlessly sureal lyrics, mostly poop beats. The man is crap, utter crap. Weak. Crud. Shit. Terrible.

you dont like rap music

horrendously off beat flow, witlessly sureal lyrics, mostly poop beats. The man is crap, utter crap. Weak. Crud. Shit. Terrible.

You still dont like rap

you dont like rap music

You still dont like rap

ANd youre still white. With a sociology degree I expect.

dude, stop the hattery. C'mon with that shit. Keith is the man. Don't sleep. Im totally over the hip-hop right now, but still, what would make someone say that. Some, not all, of his albums, post ultra, are total bangers and must be listened to over and over. Go do your homework.

ANd youre still white. With a sociology degree I expect.

Hahahaha.

Cats havent gone at KoolKeith because they either dont care/dont feel he's a threat/or never heard it.

He Andre 3000 attacks are hilarious.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Kool Keith's rhyming is always on point it's just the beats that are the issue.
    Masters Of Illusion was last time it came together for him.

dude, stop the hattery. C'mon with that shit. Keith is the man. Don't sleep. Im totally over the hip-hop right now, but still, what would make someone say that. Some, not all, of his albums, post ultra, are total bangers and must be listened to over and over. Go do your homework.

I gave the guy a chance. I wanted to like him based hs shit with ultramagnetic and because he at least offers something different. Unfortunately he is unwiped ass.

• ANd youre still white. With a sociology degree I expect.

Hahahaha.

Cats havent gone at KoolKeith because they either dont care/dont feel he's a threat/or never heard it.

I hate andre. NAme the tracks so I can d/l.

• Kool Keith's rhyming is always on point it's just the beats that are the issue.
    Masters Of Illusion was last time it came together for him.
    he didn't do those beats, kut master kurt did. His beats are his own style. Unique, some may not like them, but he doesn't care. He is always original, which is more that you can say for most.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

he didn't do those beats, kutmasta kurt did.

• partial retraction: now that it's been mentioned I do recall quite liking masters of illusion.

• ANd youre still white. With a sociology degree I expect.

Hahahaha.

I hate andre. NAme the tracks so I can d/l.
    its on spankmaster, i cant remember which track. But you should go find it, its worth your time.

His Andre 3000 attacks are hilarious.
    I hate andre. NAme the tracks so I can d/l. its on spankmaster, i cant remember which track. But you should go find it, its worth your time.
    And on KHM.

partial retraction: now that it's been mentioned I do recall quite liking masters of illusion.

technically - Masters Of illusion is a Trio.

• M.A.N.E. featuring the blapmaster E-40 off of the diesel truckers is dope and still in steady rotation