Sample Eye Dee

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited March 2005 in Strut Central
Project Pat "Ass Clap" Where the fuck have I heard that shit before?! There's an underground dude who's name escapes me right now that used the same sample for a song called "Tammy." It's been bugging me for years then today I found the Project Pat song on one of those DJ-friendly comps and now, of course, I GOTSTA KNOW.Plaese to help.HermP.S. The DJ-friendly comp also has "In Love With My Money." (TEXASSTRUT STAND UP!)

Comments

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    Link is f*cked. Of course, I have a mac so i'm flying blind.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Link is f*cked. Of course, I have a mac so i'm flying blind.

I appreciate the attempt, Mr. Fortune. Perhaps a RealAudio snippet will work for you.

Herm

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    Appreciate the custom tailoring -- though now, at this moment, my computer told me I need to update my realplayer($$$). I've tried all I can. Whoever old me macs are better for media never owned one. Sorry to dissapoint.

Appreciate the custom tailoring -- though now, at this moment, my computer told me I need to update my realplayer($$$). I've tried all I can. Whoever old me macs are better for media never owned one. Sorry to dissapoint.

No problem, sir. Thank you very much for trying.

Herm

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    The track you're thinking of is Pep Love - TAMI...I remember spotting the sample before, but I can't recall where...it is now bothering me

The track you're thinking of is Pep Love - TAMI...I remember spotting the sample before, but I can't recall where...it is now bothering me

TAMI! I kept searching Tammi, Tammy, Tammie...everything BUT Tami. Hahaha!

Let's hope the 9-to-5'ers can help us out in the morning.

Herm

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    It's "Alpha" by Vangelis.

It's "Alpha" by Vangelis.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!