CLEAN SCHITT

Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
I gotta spin a sweet sixteen for some rich LA girls this weekend... I need to get all clean version of tracks! I am fux'd. Please point out obvious solutions to my dilemma.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I gotta spin a sweet sixteen for some rich LA girls this weekend... I need to get all clean version of tracks! I am fux'd. Please point out obvious solutions to my dilemma.

instrumentals all night long!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Gwen Stefani all nite yo!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    turn the volume down when needed and yell to the crowd "All you 16s will be some fat ass mothers when you are 35" then turn the volume up again. Repeat with different motto each time.

• I gotta spin a sweet sixteen for some rich LA girls this weekend... I need to get all clean version of tracks! I am fux'd. Please point out obvious solutions to my dilemma.

instrumentals all night long!

NEXT

• That's easy. Pre-record an mp3 set of clean songs onto CD and fake DJing. They are 16 y.o rich kids, they'll never know the difference.

• sconesscones 434 Posts

yah right
    the same parents who would shout at you for playing curses are the same mothers of the kids at the party who post videos on youtube of them booty shaking to gwen and BEP videos

go raw, play some akinyele

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    That's easy. Pre-record an mp3 set of clean songs onto CD and fake DJing. They are 16 y.o rich kids, they'll never know the difference.
    I remember this dude at my high school grad night part that the school puts on to keep kids from dying in drunk driving accidents there was this CD DJ that just put on mix CDs from other DJs. DJ Apollo was on heavy rotation that night. Dude got loot too. I called him out on it and he said he didnt know what i was talking about. There was nothing i could do except talk shit though.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    just play the radio dood

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    That's easy. Pre-record an mp3 set of clean songs onto CD and fake DJing. They are 16 y.o rich kids, they'll never know the difference.
    I remember this dude at my high school grad night part that the school puts on to keep kids from dying in drunk driving accidents there was this CD DJ that just put on mix CDs from other DJs. DJ Apollo was on heavy rotation that night. Dude got loot too. I called him out on it and he said he didnt know what i was talking about. There was nothing i could do except talk shit though.
    thats hilarious. what did he say about the drops on the cds?