I don't give a fuck anymore

13»

Comments

• nice selective reading

It was a reply to cosmo. Never mind i'm gonna stay out of it.

ah. OK, not like I should be surprised. It's not like people pay attention to what I have to say anyways.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Cuz Elise is some new-chick, she can play the "i'm being cute" card

yes, get over it dude. grow some balls.

thank you.

time for a new thread.

• write about me in 500 words or less. go.

Dizzy Bull is a regular contributor to the SoulStrut discussion board. From his pictures, he seems like a jolly old elf and has an attractive Asian lady. He makes whimsical music from lounge records on his laptop, my personal favorite being his interpolation of the classic "Bali Hai". He is also the father of witticisms like "I don't think 'ironical' is a word. unless its short for 'iron-on decal'" and "Sounds like bill cosby owns an angry chihuahua."

Many contributors to the message board have thought he can be a bit surly, but I think he's delightful. Here's to you, Dizzy Bull!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    forget man vs woman.....back to pulling cards please.

cosmo played funk in my home town. all night. no spandau ballerina hatters.

They were all coked up hipsters, Kon. And it's fucked up because I didn't pay James Brown, Ernie Hines, Gary Atkinson or Will Quantic for using any of their records.

on some real schitt...i recently heard of clubs being fined for not paying the riaa to play certain artists at the club !!!???

It's true. I had a friend of mine actually get arrested because of this in Philly a few years ago.

And Deej, please stay out of "it," whatever "it" is.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I've yet to hear Andrea Dworkin stand up and shout "take it like an equal and walk it off"

If this weren't so long, it would make an awesome location.

• forget man vs woman.....back to pulling cards please.

cosmo played funk in my home town. all night. no spandau ballerina hatters.

They were all coked up hipsters, Kon. And it's fucked up because I didn't pay James Brown, Ernie Hines, Gary Atkinson or Will Quantic for using any of their records.

on some real schitt...i recently heard of clubs being fined for not paying the riaa to play certain artists at the club !!!???

It's true. I had a friend of mine actually get arrested because of this in Philly a few years ago.

And Deej, please stay out of "it," whatever "it" is.

thats hot, that is prolly the best way the artist can get some shine...go riaa!

from what i heard...all music will be free soon.
    no more shipping/storage costs for vinyl.

artists should make music, and never ever never release it, making it so rare and sought after.
    then right before you die, release it and take all of the money to hell with you.

there is something in the air today...and i am flat out bored.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

there is something in the air today...and i am flat out bored.

I think people were bored over the long weekend or something.

Not me, but I am boredaroni now.

I'm looking for a fight.

I'm looking for a flight.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I'm looking for a flight.

You got plenty of newbies. Go get 'em:

What is up with this board today?