I don't give a fuck anymore

Comments

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    she can throw out a kid

what does this mean?

Money doesn't grow on trees but babies come from ladies

oooohhhh! got it! yikes - what an image.

thanks for clearing that up.

I still dont get it

you are not getting it because you are a bitch

I called you a bitch, I think you shouldn't be smiling

Bastardo!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    she can throw out a kid

what does this mean?

Money doesn't grow on trees but babies come from ladies

and I first wrote "bleed for 7 days and not die" but that seemed too cliched....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    How did things turn so ugly so quickly? And I just remembered one these label guys saying that girls can't DJ or make good DJs or some such shit - is this same person this thread is based on?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    How did things turn so ugly so quickly? And I just remembered one these label guys saying that girls can't DJ or make good DJs or some such shit - is this same person this thread is based on?

I hope not! I will battle it out with some mix tape steez!

Bring it! Bring it!!!!

• That doesn't sound a lick like me

and that's why the description fits you to a T. you think you're being cute, but cats get fucked up over some mild instgating. It's very Cunningham of you to be so oblivious.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

• How did things turn so ugly so quickly? And I just remembered one these label guys saying that girls can't DJ or make good DJs or some such shit - is this same person this thread is based on?

let's be clear - women can be as on point in anything. But take an ass whipping for being on some dumb shit??? I've yet to hear Andrea Dworkin stand up and shout "take it like an equal and walk it off"

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    It's very Cunningham of you to be so oblivious.

I don't know what this means but I like it.

Soulstrut is angry today. things are as they should be.

The day may end with somebody getting banned.

joshua tree is a nice place. highly recommended.

On sunday I ate breakfast at a place called the "Country Kitchen", this little hole in the wall place in yucca flats that served great country style breakfast. It was run by 2 cambodians, a man and a woman. it was decorated with all this americana type shit, and also some buddhas and lucky cats. the lady called me 'hon' like a real southern country kitchen type Flo, except, you know, she was cambodian. that shit was a trip. parked in the dirt parking lot was this camper:

Listed in the San Diego white pages is a vietnamese fellow named Phat Dong. Yes, I've called. many times. Yes, I am 30.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

let's be clear - women can be as on point in anything. But take an ass whipping for being on some dumb shit??? I've yet to hear Andrea Dworkin stand up and shout "take it like an equal and walk it off"

whoa dude, Andrea Dworkin - lol. not sure who here is feeling her, but that is one strange reference to pull out of your hat.she's rather extreme and i would be surprised if any of the women on the Board feel rep'ed by her.
    there's different ways to draw attention to oneself or to call a person out - i'm just saying right now, this thread is chuck (chock?) full of s

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

this thread is chuck full of s

co-sign

oops. is that being too cute??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

bitch got fat knees

• forget man vs woman.....back to pulling cards please.

cosmo played funk in my home town. all night. no spandau ballerina hatters.

• Man, you were following her around all day, weren't you?

Sorry ... slow day.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    forget man vs woman.....back to pulling cards please.

They were all coked up hipsters, Kon. And it's fucked up because I didn't pay James Brown, Ernie Hines, Gary Atkinson or Will Quantic for using any of their records.

• yes! I heartily endorse this new Cosmo. Welcome to my world, the world of calling a douchebag a douchebag.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    nice selective reading

c'mon Amir - if Harvey came in here posting some poptart ish about dude in money beef, Cos would not only feel compelled to swing on him, but would have some justification. even if Cos threw it out in the street, it's still not anyone else's biz to further ground the beef. Cuz Elise is some new-chick, she can play the "i'm being cute" card and everyone's up in arms.

• nice selective reading

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

c'mon Amir - if Harvey came in here posting some poptart ish about dude in money beef, Cos would not only feel compelled to swing on him, but would have some justification. even if Cos threw it out in the street, it's still not anyone else's biz to further ground the beef. Cuz Elise is some new-chick, she can play the "i'm being cute" card and everyone's up in arms.

BAN [/b]

btw, I think we are all over it now.

• BAN [/b]

TRUTH HURTS (or wants to get dismissed)

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    nice selective reading

It was a reply to cosmo. Never mind i'm gonna stay out of it.

I know what Rhinos are. What's Plasty?

• btw, im not amir...and this is not the real world.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

How many of y'all habitually fantasize about someone from the strut "swinging on me"? And after several years already gone by, should I literally expect that it's ever going to actually happen?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    btw, im not amir...and this is not the real world.

ahahahaaaaaaa.

How many of y'all habitually fantasize about someone from the strut "swinging on me"? And after several years already gone by, should I literally expect that it's ever going to actually happen?

as opposed to figuratively?

you write for a living, right?

write about me in 500 words or less. go.

Cuz Elise is some new-chick, she can play the "i'm being cute" card

yes, get over it dude. grow some balls.

They were all coked up hipsters, Kon. And it's fucked up because I didn't pay James Brown, Ernie Hines, Gary Atkinson or Will Quantic for using any of their records.

on some real schitt...i recently heard of clubs being fined for not paying the riaa to play certain artists at the club !!!???

goner-riaa.