Dude with Chainsaw enters US(musician death reltd)

Comments

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    So Al queda are sending psycho canadians with chainsaws at us now eh? Devious.

nah they let him in the country because he was a US citizen yo

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

mommy? ...can I go out and ...KILL TONIGHT!?

• Options
    To their credit, that is hunting territory....don't know if you allowed to brass knuckle a deer, though????

K.

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
    That's some solid Homeland Security right there... Iwonder if he'd been carrying a head in a hatbox if they'd have confiscated that as well...

I feel so much safer now.
    After I went to bed last night (thinking of that picture, no less), I heard a light "pop/bang" from my bedside table and half joked to myself that there was a serial killer standing there smiling. Casually, I turned and flipped the lamp switch. I really expected it to be nothing, just the lamp cooling down or a pipe in the wall. Instead, there was this giant centepede-like thing with hundreds of almost hairlike legs that had fallen into my bedside-lamp and was chilling facing me. So I definitely wigged out for a sec after all.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

mommy? ...can I go out and ...KILL TONIGHT!?

does anyone remember in the mid 90s an urban legend spreading about a Misfits inspired serial killer? The story went that the murders followed Misfits song titles and such, and at the scene of the crime stuff like "We are 138" would be scrawled backwards in a mirror and shit like that. An old girlfriend of mine was trying to tell me this was true. Uh huh...sure.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    Blood / Sword / Chainsaw = IN

Turban or melanin = OUT

Racial Profiling? lol

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    Instead, there was this giant centepede-like thing with hundreds of almost hairlike legs

man i HATE those bugs.. WTF are they???? i'd never seen one in my life until i moved to toronto... they are truely freaky....

• Instead, there was this giant centepede-like thing with hundreds of almost hairlike legs

DUH NUH, DUH NUH... NIGHTCRAWLER!!!

• dj_netadj_neta 166 Posts
    that's not cool, jb. i know i'm about to have a nightmare about this tonight. dag.

Sorry Neta...I think you'll be fine where you're at...I mean, you have HAL 2000 working on your side.

hhmmm..maybe I'm making it worse.

indeed. worse. i did have a mother of a nightmare last night. i was alone in a safeway parking lot at night and this guy is in some white honda -- holding that chainsaw out the driver's side window -- just plowing through parked cars.

• Are you serious?

• Instead, there was this giant centepede-like thing with hundreds of almost hairlike legs

man i HATE those bugs.. WTF are they???? i'd never seen one in my life until i moved to toronto... they are truely freaky....

sounds like a silverfish.

Silverfish are little tiny things, less than an inch long. Surley not big enough to inspire fear...

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

BOO YA!

Are you serious?

serious.

Ross, Joshy is banned from reading our kids bedtime stories.

• Are you serious?

serious.

Ross, F*****a is banned from reading late night soulstrut.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Are you serious?

serious.

Don't forget: The Virg(e)n Mary nightlight is in the bathroom!

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Are you serious?

serious.

Don't forget: The Virg(e)n Mary nightlight is in the bathroom!

Ross and I were at the s**** c*** Neta, so that's prolly why he didn't answer all your calls. "Erotic City" was playing hella loud in there, so he couldn't hear the phone.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Ross and I were at the s**** c*** Neta, so that's prolly why he didn't answer all your calls. "Erotic City" was playing hella loud in there, so he couldn't hear the phone.

• dang the hue even grooves with your avatar

Instead, there was this giant centepede-like thing with hundreds of almost hairlike legs

Silverfish are little tiny things, less than an inch long. Surley not big enough to inspire fear...

Right, the thing is no silverfish. Anyone know what it might be? It seemed quick and agile. It had big thick 80s glasses and pumas, and no fear of man. Seriously though, it was maybe 4 inches long and with those hairlike legs, maybe an inch wide.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    a millipede?

• boo yaa!

or would you rather get got by this one...

• novasolnovasol 204 Posts
    I believe this is what Nightcrawler witnessed.

http://www.uark.edu/depts/entomolo/museum/house_centipede.html

I have them in my home as well, but rarely see them. The largest I ever seen was at least 6 inches long! Freaky ass fuckers they are!

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

I have them in my home as well, but rarely see them. The largest I ever seen was at least 6 inches long! Freaky ass fuckers they are!

saw these in my old place, how could you see a six inch one, it says they only get an inch long, if i saw a six inch one i would prob freak the fuck out, but it looks like they eat a lot of things you want to be eaten

• novasolnovasol 204 Posts
    "Its cylindrical body can grow to an inch or more in length. " They get big man! If one is too freaky for me to handle, I Dyson it ass. That is, whip out the Dyson vacuum extension wand and obliterate it. That's before I read the stats on this creature. It eats cockroach eggs and such... That I appreciate!

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    It eats cockroach eggs and such... That I appreciate!

this is why i try not to kill spiders, they eat worse things

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

I totally want one of these.

saw these in my old place, how could you see a six inch one, it says they only get an inch long, if i saw a six inch one i would prob freak the fuck out, but it looks like they eat a lot of things you want to be eaten

It was nearly 3 inches in length AT LEAST, I swear. 4 is exagurating a bit, but hey it was scary. I half regret killing it based on what it kills. But seriously, who wants to wake up with that on their pillow/face.

• I believe this is what Nightcrawler witnessed.

In all seriousness, the one I saw was actually nearly 3 inches in length.

Oh shit, these things! Back in middle school we called 'em "urinal bugs" because you'd always seem em chillin in the locker room pisser.. I remember nailing one with my stream and it took off at light speed across the room. Gnarly little fuckers, they make the hair on the back of my neck stand up when I see em.

yeccchhh