Dude with Chainsaw enters US(musician death reltd)

13»

Comments

• hans_lucashans_lucas 159 Posts

Who is going to adopt this guy as their avatar?

Crink?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Right, the thing is no silverfish. Anyone know what it might be? It seemed quick and agile. It had big thick 80s glasses and pumas, and no fear of man. Seriously though, it was maybe 4 inches long and with those hairlike legs, maybe an inch wide.

Sounds like a hipster to me. Was it rocking a headband?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Instead, there was this giant centepede-like thing with hundreds of almost hairlike legs

man i HATE those bugs.. WTF are they???? i'd never seen one in my life until i moved to toronto... they are truely freaky....

sounds like a silverfish.

Silverfish are little tiny things, less than an inch long. Surley not big enough to inspire fear...

ummm except that they have pointed tails that curl up, making them look like a small scale scorpion - and you didn't mention that they travel at 120 MPH and when they are "coming right at you*" it can be a pretty unsettling experience (says the guy who turned on the light his first night in a new apartment to see what the weird scurrying noise was, and found 4 of those fuckers all more like 2" long and looking like they were just ice skating around the bedroom floor - yikes)