Embarrassing sex moments (NRR)

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Because I'm still waiting for Faux_Rills to drop the promised "Who on Soulstrut do you think is a virgin" thread I've decided to start this potential gem up, you all know you've had them so lets talk on it. I'll kick it off:not me (although I kind of wish it was), a friend of mine in a long term relationship told me that he was kind of bored going through the same old same old with his girl in bed, because it was so boringly repetitive he decided to add some movie dialogue to his boot knocking. His girl had no idea that he was going to all of sudden spit out some movie dialogue and never saw it coming. The apparent highlight of which was him quoting Denzel just before orgasm...He said his girlfriend straight froze when he blurted out mid-sex "THIS AIN'T NO BANK ROBBERY".His girl denied him for the next couple days after that.ADD ON

Comments

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    not me either but funny and internet related.

this dood made a thread on some forum whom his girl didnt and had no real interest in posting on (music forum and she didnt like the music) about how he thinks about his girlfriends best friend when they have the sex.

she read it and broke up with him
    ha ha

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    I don't have anything, but that's pretty funny.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    A girl that I know told me she was visiting a friend and his (female) neighbour was repeatingly insisting on anal sex, screaming loudly at her boyfriend to ***k her in the ass until other neighbours starting shouting at her. He obviously wasn't too fond of the idea.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    when they have the sex.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I heard about a girl that lit her hair on fire once with a candle, it wasnt me though.

..oh wait......

that was me

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    when they have the sex.

Wa Wa Wee Wa!

Borat graemlin

• I used to work in a health food store and we would take shit people returned on the regular. One friday night we were going out and I was super tiered so I took an ephedra/caffiene combo along with a high potency yohimbie pill. All stimulants, and for those not in the know yohimbie also increases bloodflow to the "extremeties."

After downing a bottle of Jack and numerous beers, I was so amped and I couldn't seem to get very drunk. I also felt really nauseous from all the stimulants and had puked once while taking shots. So I called this girl I was seeing at the time and we meet at my house for a late night romp. In the middle of business my stomach was in soo much pain I jumped out of the saddle, ran to the bathroom and puked.

I proceded to brush my teeth, return to bed, explain that it was some pills I took earlier, and finish business. I felt bad but she kinda laughed it off. She was pretty hot too so it honestly wasn't caused by her looks.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    when they have the sex.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Doesn't it tell you something when the first two posts start with:

not me

• One night back when I was married we were asleep in bed. I woke noticing I couldn't find my pillow. I feel around in the dark. I reached over a grabbed it. At that moment she screamed. I didn't grab a pillow. I yanked a tit. She was pissed at me for days.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I have no shame, this was me.

I was dating a girl who was a little coy when it came to sex, we were both niave and young and relatively inexperienced. One night after drinking a lot we proceeded to have sex but foolishly skipped the foreplay. After doing the do I pulled out to find my bellend covered in blood.

At first I thought I had damaged the poor girl but it turned out that our lack of foreplay and my obvious inability to turn her on had meant a dry and rough time down there for my gentle giant and she had ripped my foreskin.

Taking this all in while drunk was easy and we subsequently went to sleep. The next two weeks or so pissing was a little bit painful to say the least but I healed as all things do in time and also learnt a valuable lesson about the art of love.

Around a month later I was in my room when my mum came in and insisted I change the sheets (like I mentioned, I was a young 'un then), realising there may be bloody evidence on the sheets I quickly whipped them off, stashed them and headed downstairs only to hear my mum calling me from my room.

I went back up to ask what the matter was only to see her pointing at my mattress and asking what the mark was. There, on my mattress, was the bloody imprint of my swollen member from when I'd pulled out. It was like some Turin shroud steez right down to the veiny details.

I passed it off as spilt drink/food and I think my mum was happy to accept that story but deep down inside we both knew that I had left my special mark. I got a new mattress a month later.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    ive definitly let some heat funk loose. laughed about it for dayz.

needless to say, we are still friends.

• deep down inside we both knew that I had left my special mark. I got a new mattress a month later.

that's freakin hilarious!

I've had a couple funny things go down (no pun). On NYE a few years back I had a wonderful drunken hook-up with a girl who I'd been putting it on for a minute. Thing is, we got back to my place and she was real eager. TOO eager. Started hobbin the knob with viciousness- it didn't feel bad exactly (no teeth or nothing) but she was doing the vacuum cleaner technique and really sucking. Partly drunk, partly enjoying it, I let her continue for longer than I should have. Woke up, looked down, swear to god my piece was black and blue! the whole package was hickey bruised!

Another time, back in high school I spent a lil stint at a boarding school with separate boys and girls dorms. Doods were definitely NOT allowed on the girls floor and vice versa. well, directly post-coitus with my then lady friend, my teacher barged right into the room without knocking. There was a brief moment of akwardness where girlie stuck her head under the blanket, I looked up guiltily at my teach who started rambling about something, and then he realized there were 4 feet sticking out the bottom of the blanket! My and the girl were both suspended and I had to meet her parents that way! Somehow we stayed together for a solid year after that and her conservative-ass parents still grew to love me. Not a good introduction though.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    one time when I was younger and eventful, I was dating this dude who could keep up with me(not that the new one can't, wink wink).

We got bored about doing it in the car, bedroom, bathroom, etc. So we decided to go on a walk one night and ended up at a park.

We found ourselves on top of a picnic table and the heat was oooon! I was half naked and he wasn't in his pants. Leave the rest to your imagination. I start saying dirty thangs and we heard a cough underneath us, and a cracklin bag.

I look over and it was a bum lookin up at me underneath the picnic table! With a 40 or whatever in his bag. It was fucking scary ass shit, but Im sure he loved it!

He seemed amused, but we left quickly.

I still can't look at that park the same. I still look under picnic tables on the regular.

He kind of looked like this:

"Did she something about daddy??!"[/b]

• Caught a random nose bleed once while on top of a girl and the shit dripped out and went in homegirl's eye.

It was pretty much a wrap.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    An old, fairly demure friend of mine was doing something with his exceedingly demure girl--he insists they weren't having sex, just making out--and he managed to break her rib. They had to go to the hospital where his doctor father worked for treatment and explain what happened.

I thought this was an hysterical story and always asked for more details, but my friend was always unwilling to divulge more than these bare facts. Thinking about it still makes me snicker.

• My only 1 night stand ended verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry quickly.
    insert->thru--->done. didn't even finish the thrust.

Somewhere in Southwestern Ohio, there is a girl who says Gareth is not very good in bed. I cannot refute her comments. she gave me a button that says, ' i HEART my mother,' which i still have.

• Notable sex moments

1. Lost my virginity in a Walgreens bathroom with my first girlfriend.
    2. Had my roommate walk in on me with a girl.
    3. Had sex in my office this Valentine's day.

Probably most embarrassing was when I was dating this girl a few years ago. I always get up early and I'm usually dog tired by 11PM. She was the opposite wanting to stay up until 3AM. She'd always want it when I could barely keep my eyes open. I swear once I couldn't get it up as a result, rolled over and fell immediately asleep. Relationship didn't last long afterwards.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Probably most embarrassing was when I was dating this girl a few years ago.

That sounds wildly embarassing.

• Notable sex moments
    3. Had sex in my office this Valentine's day.

so. you took that promotion, huh?

• this one time i was partying extremely hard, and ended up making out with one of my close friend's next to a burning trashcan (of course with whom i had no prior romantic intentions whatsoever). and since this was happening next to an object on fire, we had the very amused attention of the rest of the crowd, for how long i can't say. anyway we eventually stumbled back to my house and proceeded to get into one of the sloppiest most embarassing attempts at lovemaking in my shamefully sloppy history (at least at the time). i passed out before it was over, and most definitely woke up alone.

my friend came up to me the following day and was like "i saw l***ie earlier today! i asked her if she made out with you before or after you puked up all that nighttrain. she said 'AFTER!!!'"
    the hat was pulled down very low over a sheepish pair of eyes for a few days.

what's worse is that there's a handful of embarassing sequels with the same girl, but i will stop here.

• short version: sudden, impossible to stop, no warning ultra loud and rather amazing (long, loud, consistent) flatulence whilst recieving oral relief in bed. She laughed and didnt kill or break up with me, to her immense credit. no memory if we picked up the thraed or called it a night without the, er, relief.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i shook a girls hand once and busted

is that sex?

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    short version: sudden, impossible to stop, no warning ultra loud and rather amazing (long, loud, consistent) flatulence whilst recieving oral relief in bed. She laughed and didnt kill or break up with me, to her immense credit. no memory if we picked up the thraed or called it a night without the, er, relief.

she was cool with it, but i'm not sure if i can look at you the same anymore..

- spidey

• short version: sudden, impossible to stop, no warning ultra loud and rather amazing (long, loud, consistent) flatulence whilst recieving oral relief in bed. She laughed and didnt kill or break up with me, to her immense credit. no memory if we picked up the thraed or called it a night without the, er, relief.

she was cool with it, but i'm not sure if i can look at you the same anymore..

- spidey

hahaha im sure that was the case while we were still together! in any event, havent seen her in 15 years.

edit! haha i thought you said "...i'm not sure if she could look at you"!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Sexy older woman, i was 19 she was late thirties, we are off our heads on chemicals (long time ago folks) and in the middle of it on my bed, i am standing holding her upside down, going down. suddenly a jet of hot piss erupts into my mouth and she screams, not yells but SCREAMS "golden shower baby!" i freak out, drop her on her head and she crumples into the foetal position, still pissing on my bed.

she says "what the fuck? you asshole"

and i figure what the fuck, and piss on her.

embarrasing because i had to dump the mattress and was caught by the cops and fined for illegally dumping trash.

• Not me but a friend, aged about 14-15 at the time, was going out with this girl and they were making out in the spa pool at her house. Anyway he was fingering her and she seemed to be enjoying it. He pulls out his hand and goes back in for a second go only to find that this time he gets his fingers somewhere all wet and clammy. He'd been fingering her ass.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Sexy older woman, i was 19 she was late thirties, we are off our heads on chemicals (long time ago folks) and in the middle of it on my bed, i am standing holding her upside down, going down. suddenly a jet of hot piss erupts into my mouth and she screams, not yells but SCREAMS "golden shower baby!" i freak out, drop her on her head and she crumples into the foetal position, still pissing on my bed.

embarrasing because i had to dump the mattress and was caught by the cops and fined for illegally dumping trash.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

Who would've thought that nzshadow would have the best 'Embarrassing sex moments' story..