DAYQUILL IS LIQUID CRACK

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
And I should have known better than to drink it.

Comments

• That and tylonol day time sinus fuck me up. I could function better on wet. I fucking took some a few month ago at work and could not for the life of me get a damn thing done. I just sat there all day looking at my computer screen.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'm hoping the opposite happens for me. I have so much shit to do it's not even funny. My littlest dude was home sick yesterday so I didn't get anything done. Now apparently I have it too.

AWESOME

• Yay!!!

I luvv me some Dayquil. Ensures that I will not get a thing done for the whole time I'm doped up on it.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Strictly the purp drank mang.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Benydryl is the one that gets me. Usually knocks me out though. I usually turn to that when i am so stuffed up i can't even lay down and breath at the same time. Puts me out of my misery. It impresses me as a user.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    DayQuill = Poorman's Ecstacy

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I get faded on non-drowsy formulas.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    For real, Dayquill is DOPE! lol

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I don't know if they have this stateside, but Neo-Citran can fuck you up & the cranberry tastes great.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    damn...I wish it had that effect on me...

• Hey DAY, maybe you should take this opportunity of alternoodle consciousness
    to go into the Wayback Machine and have a few conversations with your 2002 self.
    You used to take things so damn serious back then.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Sippin' on some siz-erp, sip, sippin' on some, sip

no thats too extreme

You know what though? They took out all the good stuff up here and made it illegal. Did they do that in Cally Yet?? I guess not. First they made it so you had to have I.D. and buy behind the counter and now they changed it so you have to have a scrip to get the goods. I think if I get a cold I have to drive to washington to buy robo, nyquil and other pseudo related things. No love for the uninsured.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Hey DAY, maybe you should take this opportunity of alternoodle consciousness
    to go into the Wayback Machine and have a few conversations with your 2002 self.
    You used to take things so damn serious back then.

Damn you infernal Wayback Machine!

p.s. I'm in a bad way.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    "Dayquill" could be yr rappername

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    "DayTrill" could be yr rappername

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I've been sick for 2 weeks and been zoning out on dayquill here at work.

• damn...I wish it had that effect on me...

yeah I feel very little off those meds. I guess it dries my nose up nice and kills the muscle pain, but no mental effects.

anyway the kid has a bacterial throat/ear infection with 102 fever right now. shit is official.

I got the Z-Pack (no G pack) and tylenol codeines (weak) on legal.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo,

Sudafed Extra Strength Cold & Cough should have a street value.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak