E-CLON IN FULL EFFECT MODEIT'S THA MOFOKIN NIGHTSCHIIFT, BATCHES

Comments

• oh hell yes bitch

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    oh hell yes bitch

dude

I tried to do a search for "uni terd" but all I got was:

Did you mean: united

• dude you want private issue terd look at my auction that is going to happen in three weeks when i get back from this maddness. it is going to be an aor/metal/soft rock doo doo on a stick to the max brotherman.

dude you want private issue terd look at my auction that is going to happen in three weeks when i get back from this maddness. it is going to be an aor/metal/soft rock doo doo on a stick to the max brotherman.

YOU WILL FACE DA BANN FOR POSTING ABOUT AUCTIONZ, HOMME

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    dude you want private issue terd look at my auction that is going to happen in three weeks when i get back from this maddness. it is going to be an aor/metal/soft rock doo doo on a stick to the max brotherman.

the style awardz winnar 20033: mylatnetcy

the style awardz winnar 20033: mylatnetcy

as nate sayz:

"best believez thiiissz, stone cold greazies"

• bitch i aint trying to get no ebay attention on this mutha. i am just telling you that i got terds. deal with it. and also you need massive def lepperd to pay the billz batch. you know how it is brudder. i am getting out of record dealing (i hope) so you wont have me to kick around anylonger. go pick on jason from funkyou or some other powerseller you trick ass batches.

shred it 2007 you grippers.

excellent, but why get out the game considering you just incorporated????

• get out of the game because i got other game. i got no time for raer. i still got massive ethnic folkways and private issue pleasures however so it is ok.

get out of the game because i got other game. i got no time for raer. i still got massive ethnic folkways and private issue pleasures however so it is ok.

awesome
    happy new gamin'
    I take it you are takin the cprintz to tha next level????

• yea i also am into abstract bronze sculptural slabs and some other misc. nuggets. i have been a freak lately.

yea i also am into abstract bronze sculptural slabs and some other misc. nuggets. i have been a freak lately.

awesome
    plaese to have fany LA show
    thx

• nightcrew?

dude it's like me you and monty stark up in hurr

• yea i also am into abstract bronze sculptural slabs and some other misc. nuggets. i have been a freak lately.

awesome
    thx

11 30 2007

• dude at least it is more jammin that waxidermy. that place shuts down at 8 pm. what is up with that? no white boy music night crew at all.

i cry.

yea i also am into abstract bronze sculptural slabs and some other misc. nuggets. i have been a freak lately.

awesome
    thx

11 30 2007

^^^ the day LA came to know the definition of F A N Y

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Anthony, can I have your RAERS?

dude at least it is more jammin that waxidermy. that place shuts down at 8 pm. what is up with that? no white boy music night crew at all.

i cry.

dude, that is beyond true
    here it is jammin
    USA represent

where are all the dutch, norwegian, and belgian e-bidders and cool dudes who check the I mean lurk the strutt?

please to post if yer wallet got EUROS, not gyros

well gyros are cool too

• i got my personal which is still pretty sick. lots of raer in thear. i got my inventory which is getting sorry but i am going to buy some more shit soon to flip. all i really want to by is ethnic, private rock and folk and raer books on art for myself. i dont not want to buy another record to sell but i must buy a few. if you want some crap records i have about 50,000 of them. i need to take a major dump but cannot find the time to pull down my pants and get rid of that crap. 101 strings for dayz and lots of lame soul records like jerry knight and peobo and shit. god help me.

• naw dude it is 8 am or 9 am for euroman right now. he is most likely listening to some roy ayres related funknug and drinking an eurocaffe. plus his pants are too tight. low sperm count to the max. deal.

wow

• euro dude where are you?

naw dude it is 8 am or 9 am for euroman right now. he is most likely listening to some roy ayres related funknug and drinking an eurocaffe. plus his pants are too tight. low sperm count to the max. deal.

LOL X INFINITY ^^^

euronug where are you?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    101 strings for dayz and lots of lame soul records like jerry knight and peobo and shit.

Perhaps you could glue them together and make one huge sculpture, and put it out in the middle of Downtown LA.

roy ayres related funknug and drinking an eurocaffe
    :5pager:

• how about i just light this fucking shit on fire. dont be surprised if it shows up on craigs list for free. fuk a funk and wagnelers 101 greatest melodies and shit like that. indianapolis and inglewood right now in the house. yuchi are you still like 5 blocks from here? everytime i see some yong asian looking hoodie dude on a bike at the corner of national and barrington i think it might be you.

how about i just light this fucking shit on fire. dont be surprised if it shows up on craigs list for free. fuk a funk and wagnelers 101 greatest melodies and shit like that. indianapolis and inglewood right now in the house. yuchi are you still like 5 blocks from here? everytime i see some yong asian looking hoodie dude on a bike at the corner of national and barrington i think it might be you.

TAKING IN THURR

AP GONE WILD

this must be tha last hurrah before you freeze the uni dred in chitown to nyc connexn, eh?

• I WEAR THIS SHIT AS I WALK DOWN CHICAGO AVENUE. JUST CUT OUT HOLES FOR MY FEET.