EPOD

2»

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

I WEAR THIS SHIT AS I WALK DOWN CHICAGO AVENUE. JUST CUT OUT HOLES FOR MY FEET.

CATAPILLA PUPAE 4 LIFE, NUGZ

I WEAR THIS SHIT AS I WALK DOWN CHICAGO AVENUE. JUST CUT OUT HOLES FOR MY FEET.

CATAPILLA PUPAE 4 LIFE, NUGZ

A
    MOTH
    2 THA
    FAME

JEAHHH!!!!!!!

^^^ is you da photog for dat cover????

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    how about i just light this fucking shit on fire. dont be surprised if it shows up on craigs list for free. fuk a funk and wagnelers 101 greatest melodies and shit like that. indianapolis and inglewood right now in the house. yuchi are you still like 5 blocks from here? everytime i see some yong asian looking hoodie dude on a bike at the corner of national and barrington i think it might be you.

hahaha. But I am in fact, that Asian dude in shorts and a windbreaker, running around the corner of National and Barrington around 7pm (like I did today). You could also spot me running swiftly around the corner of National and Sawtelle.

WESSSSIIIIDDE!!!!

ps: kobe and crew lookin softbatch tonite!!!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    WESSSSIIIIDDE!!!!

ps: kobe and crew lookin softbatch tonite!!!!!

You just totally harshed my mellow dude.

b/w I don't really care.

I've done enough trash talking in the first half of the season, I'll try to keep my mouth shut until the playoffs.

• yesi took that photo on the cover of index. you are digging out some ancient shit there bro. where did you find that? you must be google searching my ass.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    why am i reading this private conversation? i feel dirty.