The Dolo Yeung Contest (w/prize)

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
He has better records than youHe knows more about records than you doHis house is nicer than yoursHis car is better than your carHe calls folks in their 20's & 30's "kids" and he very respectfully calls me "Gramps".And in the very near future he will be posting a photo of himself and his "mad" record collection.So here's the deal.....Whoever comes up with the most accurate description of what this fine gent and his "mad" records look like will win a prize.This is not just including his physical appearance, but can also include his superior house/car/pet/sex partner or anything else that might just happen to appear in his photo.The prize will be awarded within 24 hours of him posting his picture.Dolo Yeung made my Monday go faster than usual......thanks.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

And in the very near future he will be posting a photo of himself and his "mad" record collection.

Where did you get this info from? If he does this then he doesn't owe me a million dollars any more.

• My records are better than him and most people.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

This is not just including his physical appearance, but can also include his superior house/car/pet/sex partner or anything else that might just happen to appear in his photo.

I really wish I had Photoshop.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    He has better records than you

He knows more about records than you do

His house is nicer than yours

His car is better than your car

He calls folks in their 20's & 30's "kids" and he very respectfully calls me "Gramps".

And in the very near future he will be posting a photo of himself and his "mad" record collection.

So here's the deal.....

Whoever comes up with the most accurate description of what this fine gent and his "mad" records look like will win a prize.

This is not just including his physical appearance, but can also include his superior house/car/pet/sex partner or anything else that might just happen to appear in his photo.

The prize will be awarded within 24 hours of him posting his picture.

Dolo Yeung made my Monday go faster than usual......thanks.

Dolo needs to send you the photo first then you make a formal announcement and its on.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I hope you all realize, like I do, that when Dolo wakes up in the morning and sees this he might write some very mean things.

Just be prepared......

• 1. stop trying to fit in. The way you try and ingratiate yourself to these cretins is sickening

2. Small time dudes have to understand im overseas right now

3. You are small time

4. The record collecting philosophy as demonstrated by most here is tres gay. Take the six songs that kill you thread. Of the multitude of songs posted the only heater was the andy bey nick drake cover. The rest were trash because the contributors were primarily interested in being willfully obscure rather than posting genuine truth. In saying that my record collection features more little known hot shit than all of yall

5. I have more black friends than anybody here

6. I benchpress the equivalent weight of one tenth of my record collection. I arm curl the equivalent weight of your entire meagre collection.

7. I could beat you up

8. You type southern

9. my posts are hotter

10. im eloquent as fuck

11. Im piff

12. You suck

13. You still suck

14. Fuck you

15. No hard feelings

16. if i had wanted to emulate one of your posts all id have to do is eat a can of expired alphabet soup and wait(or alternatively look at a pic of your moms)

17. You got 99 problems but a bitch aint one(no girls like you.)

18 your mothers mass is so great it generates its own gravitation pull. She waslks down the street getting orbited by tennis balls and shit

19 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

20 th end

• dude, if you are such an international baller...you must have some bazillion dollar phone with a camera, coffee maker, all kinds of shit...simply take a picture of mug with your ripped guns and a AmEX gold card or some shit and post it to give us a tease dood...NO EXCUSES!

I am the prototypical SS ass kisser.....

A very wise person once told me that the only time rich people actually brag about being rich is when they have a very small penis.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    AmEX gold card

I believe it's a black card.

And in the name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ and the words of the immortal Pimp C: let me see it, let me see it.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    this shit is a location goldmine over here

i'll take this one

1. stop trying to fit in. The way you try and ingratiate yourself to these cretins is sickening

2. Small time dudes have to understand im overseas right now

3. You are small time

4. The record collecting philosophy as demonstrated by most here is tres gay. Take the six songs that kill you thread. Of the multitude of songs posted the only heater was the andy bey nick drake cover. The rest were trash because the contributors were primarily interested in being willfully obscure rather than posting genuine truth. In saying that my record collection features more little known hot shit than all of yall

6. I benchpress the equivalent weight of one tenth of my record collection. I arm curl the equivalent weight of your entire meagre collection.

7. I could beat you up

8. You type southern

9. my posts are hotter

10. im eloquent as fuck

11. Im piff

12. You suck

13. You still suck

14. Fuck you

15. No hard feelings

16. if i had wanted to emulate one of your posts all id have to do is eat a can of expired alphabet soup and wait(or alternatively look at a pic of your moms)

17. You got 99 problems but a bitch aint one(no girls like you.)

18 your mothers mass is so great it generates its own gravitation pull. She waslks down the street getting orbited by tennis balls and shit

19 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

20 th end

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    this shit is a location goldmine over here

i'll take this one

willfully obscure

oh shit..............

• dayday 9,612 Posts

"COLLECT EM ALL!"

This dude is a herb of the lowest degree and on everything he posts.

"COLLECT EM ALL!"
    Yeah, his comment was most def. the most racist shit I read on the board today.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I have more black friends than anybody here

="I keep a very close tally of all my 'black friends'. Counting coworkers and a guy who works at my neighborhood QuikTrip, with whom I have occasionally exchanged friendly nods, I am now up to 12!"

• Clearly none of you listened to the remix dolo posted a couple months ago. The man is a visionary.
    Oh, and his contribution to that Six Songs thread was really moving as well.

"COLLECT EM ALL!"
    Yeah, his comment was most def. the most racist shit I read on the board
    today.[/b]

I can actually visualize you pausing before adding "today" to the end of that sentence.

I think by "black friends" what Dolo meant to say was friends that used to perform Satanic Witchcraft (AKA The Black Arts) until they were converted by him and his team of adventurous cohorts who travel the world to fight the power of black magic with the obvious choice of, er, white power. Their adventures are being turned in a motivational animated series for the Trinity Broadcasting Network tenatively entitled 'The White Power Fun Hour with Dolo and the Krazy Kool Kids (KKK for short)!!!!!!"

I know a lot about him. It's true that he's overseas right now. He's actually in Taiwan, looking for sponshorship at N*GGER KING. DJ Sheep told me.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

"COLLECT EM ALL!"
    Yeah, his comment was most def. the most racist shit I read on the board
    today.[/b]

I can actually visualize you pausing before adding "today" to the end of that sentence.
    Damn, how did you know!?

I think by "black friends" what Dolo meant to say was friends that used to perform Satanic Witchcraft (AKA The Black Arts) until they were converted by him and his team of adventurous cohorts who travel the world to fight the power of black magic with the obvious choice of, er, white power. Their adventures are being turned in a motivational animated series for the Trinity Broadcasting Network tenatively entitled 'The White Power Fun Hour with Dolo and the Krazy Kool Kids (KKK for short)!!!!!!"

I know a lot about him. It's true that he's overseas right now. He's actually in Taiwan, looking for sponshorship at N*GGER KING. DJ Sheep told me.

Damn, how did you know!?

...magic...!!!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    My records are better than him and most people.

microscopic penis

• My records are better than him and most people.

microscopic penis
    my penis > hip hop

• 10. im eloquent as fuck

12. You suck

My first strut-born location. Thanks!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

10. im eloquent as fuck

12. You suck

damn, i was going for the eloquent one. well, back to the drawing board.

• 10. im eloquent as fuck

12. You suck

i am a fan of this couplet

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    the thing is, Bolo is a fake azz stero??ds-injected mafocka...The
    Samo was the shyt...