FAVORITE 10 RECORDS YOU OWN RIGHT NOW

2»

Comments

• Do you even speak Spanish? Kidding... I definitely dig the Latin chunes you put up!

• This is probably my favorite of the moment. Compilation of garage/soul done by kids at a Springfield , Illinois Junior Achievement center. Covers of Funky Broadway, Different strokes, etc. Completely awesome.

any chance to post a different strokes mp3? this sounds dope

• Princess- Say I'm Your Number One
    Gaston- The Clap Song
    Lionel Richie- Hello
    Joyce Simms- Come Into My Life
    Diana Ross & The Supremes- Merry Christmas / Johnny Mathis- The Christmas Album
    Ghetto Brothers- Power
    Johnnie Taylor- Wanted One Soul Singer
    Swizz Beats- It's Me Bitches
    Mr. Collipark- beat cd
    Chocolate Milk- Blue Jeans

these are all mpfrees- records are for suckers

• recently

1 tracker.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

or maybe 1/3rd of this...

I have one of these I'm about to move--plaese to edit the "1/3" part out of your post.

• off the top of my head -

Gal Costa - S/T (1969)
    Gal Costa - S/T (1969 the other one)
    Jorge Ben - S/T (1969)
    Jorge Ben - Ben
    Gilberto Gil - S/T (1969)
    Gilbero Gil - Expresso 2222
    Caetano Veloso - S/T (1969)
    Uniao Black - S/T
    Bossa Tres - Bossa Tres em Forma
    Joao Donato - Quem e Quem

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    This is probably my favorite of the moment. Compilation of garage/soul done by kids at a Springfield , Illinois Junior Achievement center. Covers of Funky Broadway, Different strokes, etc. Completely awesome.

Ask and ye shall receive:

Knights of Soul - Different Strokes

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts

• having trouble posting images for some odd reason, but lately i've been feeling a lot of 90s weirddarkhiphop.

Namely:

darksidez like whut??

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts

• This is probably my favorite of the moment. Compilation of garage/soul done by kids at a Springfield , Illinois Junior Achievement center. Covers of Funky Broadway, Different strokes, etc. Completely awesome.

did you pitch this down or something ?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    this morning we went with god

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    This is probably my favorite of the moment. Compilation of garage/soul done by kids at a Springfield , Illinois Junior Achievement center. Covers of Funky Broadway, Different strokes, etc. Completely awesome.

did you pitch this down or something ?

nope.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

darksidez like whut??
    So underrated. Definitely one of those albums that requires multiple listens in order to get it.

• Well,let me see...Girl Why You Wanna Make Me Blue[Temptations]..I Count The Tears[The Drifters]..I'm Still Waiting[Patti Labelle An The Blue-Belles]..I'll Try Something New[The Miracles]..Skylark[Aretha]..Thriller[M.J.]..Mir.Wishing Well[Nat King Cole]..Funny[Walter Jackson]..Love Is A Hurting Thing[Lou Rawls]..Only Sixteen[Sam Cook].

• Ok,if it's albums,umm...Temptin Temptations..Temptations Gettin Ready..The O'Jays In Philadelphia..Special Lady-Ray,Goodman,Brown..Never Ending Impressions..Groovy Situation-Gene Chandler..Take Five-Dave Brubeck..Love Moods-Nat King Cole..A Lonely Man-The ChiLites..Let The Boogie Woogie Roll-The Drifters.