50 Cent - Funeral Music (Cam'ron Diss)

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Wow imagine that... 50cent is about to drop and album and he... get this... starts Beef... Dude needs to give it a rest. Plus how is he going to make a diss video with half of it being 1/2 naked models. I mean that was the highlight for me, but what does that have to do with dissing or videobeefing with Cam? Such a bad look.

I agree with the latter but just so we're clear: 50 didn't start this so much as Cam did. I think 50's foolish for dropping a half-assed video to respond (though the cartoon of the blue Lambo getting shot up was funny) but it's not like 50 "invented" beef here so much as he was responding to it.

In any case, is it confirmed that 50's album is coming out this spring?

• yeah o dub it's confirmed. I know a guy who's his engineer. He also has one more diss already done just in case. AND he's halfway through recording a collabo album with Eminem. ehhhhhh.....

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    50 didn't start this so much as Cam did.
    Please be serious. Did you listen to the shit 50 was saying before Cam came on?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Oliver = G-Unit Apologist

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Oliver = G-Unit Apologist

In any case, I thought 50 was popping shit about Koch, but not Cam directly. I might have missed it since I was too caught up in laughing at Cam yelling "Cuuuuuurttttiiiiis".

• Cam's intro/outro game is unfuckwidable.

The very idea that the "intro/outro" is a "game," or that it stands alone as an element of rap at which one can excel, is hilarious.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Cam's intro/outro game is unfuckwidable.

The very idea that the "intro/outro" is a "game," or that it stands alone as an element of rap at which one can excel, is hilarious.

why? its like a little baby interlude or something

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

you mean the two parts of a song that people pay attention the most to are unimportant all of a sudden?

you mean the two parts of a song that people pay attention the most to are unimportant all of a sudden?

exactly. it's hilarious the importance assigned to this part of the song. that said, Cam's intro "game" is indeed tops.

"Dayton, Youngstown, Cleveland, Cinicinatti...."

I mean, who else couldv'e come up with so many Ohio cities?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

exactly. it's hilarious the importance assigned to this part of the song. that said, Cam's intro "game" is indeed tops.

i was being sarcastic

i was being sarcastic

me too.

but we all must agree, when it comes to the "intro/outro game," Cam deserves a Grammy.

I mean, who needs a superstar producer when they could get a superstar intro/outro-er? dude should pimp his services.

intro/outro = 5th element of hip-hop.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    haha, totally misread your inital post, my bad.

but yeah, intro game is so important. i dont think anyone would turn off a song after hearing an intro from cam

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

The video is corn, but whatever . The song is good. Thumbs up

Did i mention i'm drunk ?

I may not like it in the morning

• Did i mention i'm drunk ?

I may not like it in the morning

I'm diggin it. The beat is definitely dope. The video is comedy. Cam's song is actually kinda good too. He suprised me a bit.

• more entertaining than either song to me is the initial interview/conversation/semi-argument. and that is simply a goofy ass video.

Cam's song is actually kinda good too. He suprised me a bit.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    cuuuuuuuuuuurtiiiiiiiiiiiis is one of the better new rap catchphrases

• cuuuuuuuuuuurtiiiiiiiiiiiis is one of the better new rap catchphrases

Everybody I've been hangin out has been killin it this whole week. Briiiiiaaaaannnn. lol

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'm actually feelin' Cam's shit more up until the middle then it's like dude runs out of ideas. He had some funny ass lines in there tho.

CURTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

• I'm actually feelin' Cam's shit more up the middle

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    more entertaining than either song to me is the initial interview/conversation/semi-argument. and that is simply a goofy ass video.
    I still didn't hear this.
    Anybody got a soundclip?

• more entertaining than either song to me is the initial interview/conversation/semi-argument. and that is simply a goofy ass video.
    I still didn't hear this.

Anybody got a soundclip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLhr5zkOFik

• Cam is no question

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Appreciate it, Relax.

Cam is shotout.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I cant believe 50 is so cruel Tru Life got this mixtape already out slaughtering dipset

And now he doing up euolgies and sending them out.

• I cant believe 50 is so cruel Tru Life got this mixtape already out slaughtering dipset

And now he doing up euolgies and sending them out.

Jim Jones as Borat!

someone plaese to explain the Rucker Park incident.

• someone plaese to explain the Rucker Park incident.

I'll let Lil' Cease explain it:

This is going to be fun to watch.

This is great !