Anna Nicole Smith is dead at 39 (NSFW)

Comments

• She was a train wreck, and it was fun to watch.

Shes dead and its not suprising.

R.I.P.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    http://www.wwtdd.com/

front page has a pretty shocking final picture of Anna Nicole that I didn't feel comfortble posting up on here

• r.i.p sweetness

RIP ms boobstress of boobs.

My mom loved her, she still can't believe it.
    This woman prostituted herself every opportunity she got. What is sad is that she reflects everything that is wrong with celebrity today. The fact that there is so much attention focused on this event shows how culturally bankrupt America is today.

And people in love with celebrities like this? Are you serious? Pathetic.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

r.i.p sweetness

This woman prostituted herself every opportunity she got. What is sad is that she reflects everything that is wrong with celebrity today. The fact that there is so much attention focused on this event shows how culturally bankrupt America is today.

shut the hell up and show some respect, fool.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts

r.i.p sweetness

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i blasted her with my AK

• r.i.p sweetness

respect for anne nicole smith...

hillarious

but dude needs to drop the bankrupt america shit, celebrity stupidity is a worldwide plague, not limited to these shores

• kalakala 3,358 Posts

damm son
    you needs ta chill

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

r.i.p sweetness

respect for anne nicole smith...

hillarious

but dude needs to drop the bankrupt america shit, celebrity stupidity is a worldwide plague, not limited to these shores

Naw, not just for her, but for those who have passed in general. I dont know, I guess Im more mature and respectful than some in this country. Sometimes it is so hard for someone to just be forgiving and respect someone when they go.

What? dissing them after they die is going to make everything better? And make you seem so cool with your liberal views and your 5 minutes of fame to say "Fuck you America!"

And blaming someone's life choices for the reason this country is "bankrupt" is straight up ignorant[/b].

Open your mind.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

Let he without sin....

If this was a dude, who got famous for "modelling," bad acting and baggin some rich chick, there would be no issue.

I dont know if she really deserved respect in life, but in death? I gotta say, using this shit as a rationale for taking cheap shots at American culture is definitely in bad taste...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Let he without sin....

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    its big news here as well - and I really don't know why. She's known for being a playmate, didn't contribute in any lasting way to society and there are a hell of lot more important and serious things going on this world which would be a better focus for the airtime that is currently being given to her. I'm not trying to be disrepectful, theres not much to respect.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    http://64.111.216.18/ul/1883-ans3.jpg
    if this photo's real, which the site claims, isnt it damn ironic she fell out in the center of a SPIRAL!?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    its big news here as well - and I really don't know why. She's known for being a playmate, didn't contribute in any lasting way to society and there are a hell of lot more important and serious things going on this world which would be a better focus for the airtime that is currently being given to her. I'm not trying to be disrepectful, theres not much to respect.[/b]

this is one of the ugliest posts I think I've ever read.

So she's not the moral cornerstone of the universe. You want to know what there is to respect here goes:

She brought 2 children into the world including a little girl who is now 5 months old and will never know the feeling of having her mother raise her.

She brought entertainment to millions with her photos and television show.

She helped bring about an image that you could be plus sized and still be considered sexy

now "I'm not trying to be disrespectful" but what have you done with your life that you feel you can judge her?

i mean honestly. she wasnt a good person. the only people this concerns in my opinion are her family. not to be disrespectful, but what did she do with her life? there are young kids dying in Iraq and shes got the headlines.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    its big news here as well - and I really don't know why. She's known for being a playmate, didn't contribute in any lasting way to society and there are a hell of lot more important and serious things going on this world which would be a better focus for the airtime that is currently being given to her. I'm not trying to be disrepectful, theres not much to respect.[/b]

So she's not the moral cornerstone of the universe. You want to know what there is to respect here goes:

She brought 2 children into the world including a little girl who is now 5 months old and will never know the feeling of having her mother raise her.

She helped bring about an image that you could be plus sized and still be considered sexy

now "I'm not trying to be disrespectful" but what have you done with your life that you feel you can judge her?

dude get off your high horse - as stated 'there are a hell of lot more important and serious things going on this world which would be a better focus for the airtime that is currently being given to her'. I could start to list them but you obviously have a great empathy for each and every of the several billion souls to inhabit this planet and as such are better placed to identify them.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

I call foul.

You sound like a real hypocrite right now, dogz. after that dusk trial/petition thread? ak like you don't remember what i'm talking about.

the fact that you'd defend anna nichole over dusk is just rediculous. FAWL BAQUE!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I call foul.

You sound like a real hypocrite right now, dogz. after that dusk trial/petition thread? ak like you don't remember what i'm talking about.

the fact that you'd defend anna nichole over dusk is just rediculous. FAWL BAQUE!

seriously to even bring that thread up is bullshit. that has nothing to do with nothing and it came across as a misunderstanding on my part.

I don't have any disrespect for Dusk or Anna nicole, matter of fact being an LA resident and someone who went to many-a-club that he spun at youre out of line for inferring so. Perhaps you shoudl reread that thread and see where I stated I didn't fully understand what the petition was about and apologized if I came across as ignorant.

but you raise a good point, for all those people trying to throw disrespect at a dead person cause they feel they on a moral highground to do so how is it that people like ODB will get condolences but Anna Nicole will get knocked? She brought joy and entertainment to peoples lives, and personally I find it sad when a baby loses her parent, luckily the child is going to be in a good place financially and have someone raise her right.

its been said before in this thread but I think it needs to be said again
    let he who is without sin

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    dude get off your high horse - as stated 'there are a hell of lot more important and serious things going on this world which would be a better focus for the airtime that is currently being given to her'. I could start to list them but you obviously have a great empathy for each and every of the several billion souls to inhabit this planet and as such are better placed to identify them.

naw dude, but unlike you, I choose to respect the dead unless they deserve otherwise

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

I call foul.

seriously to even bring that thread up is bullshit. that has nothing to do with nothing and it came across as a misunderstanding on my part.

I don't have any disrespect for Dusk or Anna nicole, matter of fact being an LA resident and someone who went to many-a-club that he spun at youre out of line for inferring so. Perhaps you shoudl reread that thread and see where I stated I didn't fully understand what the petition was about and apologized if I came across as ignorant.

but you raise a good point, for all those people trying to throw disrespect at a dead person cause they feel they on a moral highground to do so how is it that people like ODB will get condolences but Anna Nicole will get knocked? She brought joy and entertainment to peoples lives, and personally I find it sad when a baby loses her parent, luckily the child is going to be in a good place financially and have someone raise her right.

its been said before in this thread but I think it needs to be said again
    let he who is without sin
    It aint bullshit and you know it. thats why you changed the subject. you mad cause i styled all on you.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

yo wtf is that all about? I must have missed that post in the thread.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    seriously dude youre an immature fool pure and simple. you want to think what you think there ain't much I can do about that, the proof is in the posts and you can go back and read them.

besides that, this ain't about me and it ain't about dusk, so back off on your personal attacks this is a thread about a dead woman who some see as a cultural icon and I see as a dead mother who's life was ran (into the ground) by a greedy attorney. I know people who were genuinely hurt today cause they lost a friend and associate (in that order).

Anna Nicole Smith
    Rest in peace

• lucerolucero 425 Posts

naw dude, but unlike you, I choose to respect the dead unless they deserve otherwise

Those of us who have been on here for a while know well that putting words in other peoples mouths is one of your old tricks - I never said I disrepected her or the dead as you imply, I said there wasn't a lot to respect. Theres a difference.

And given your touching compassion for orphans, did you know that there are over 40 million orphans in sub saharan Africa alone? How often does the plight of these people cross your mind? Have you seen any articles about this in the main stream media lately? Can you tell me how many children have been orphaned in Iraq since the American war on terror rolled into that country?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

yo wtf is that all about? I must have missed that post in the thread.

its about dude trying to knock someone who's asking that people show respect for a dead person cause they got a wittle personal (i.e. internet) problem with them.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    so you don't remember adam disrespecting your boy? but now he's high and mighty?

true... i should'nt have brought it up in this thread, but it had me really wanting to call him out.

adam told me delay got a lil dick

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i'm over it

• anna nicole, r.i.p. and i mean that for real- may she find some of the peace in death that elluded her so publicly in life.

Which brings me to my next point; I'm not going to say that you should disrespect anyone's death. But, when someone makes their life into a public spectacle and farce, constantly mugging for the cameras, selling themselves for any amount of money, falling around drunk and loaded on your own show, and then playing off that image in public for even more money...

Well, you are not treating your life or an audience with much respect; you certainly are not displaying much self-respect. So, when people meet your death with something less than the black veiled respect that was afforded Mother Teresa?

I'm not surprised; and, frankly, I'm not losing sleep over it.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    FIGHT IN THE ANNA NICOLE THREAD

• ANNA NICOLE SMITH CHANGED MY LIFE

In light of that would it be a fitting tribute to masturbate to her picture tonight? Disrespectful?

Discuss.