Anna Nicole Smith is dead at 39 (NSFW)

Comments

• These cinematic achievements...

some video outakes from said films

http://www.viceland.com/issues/v9n4/htdocs/touching/2.php

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    That crazy Astronaut NASA[/b] is probably thanking the good Lord that this will bump that crazy Astronaut off the national news and entertainment shows, probably for the rest of the month.

Last night on the evening news reps from NASA were obligated to give PR commentary thinking like "Why the f*ck am I sitting up here talking about this!??!"

NASA even rolled out some fresh space walk footage to help cover up that drama.

I happened to catch To the Limit on Skinimax, and even her softcore skills were mediocre. I almost threw up when I caught like 30 seconds of her reality show on E! Pop culture exploited her just as much as she exploited pop culture. I'm kind of glad that chapter is nearing an end. Sadly, it's not because she ducked out of the limelight but ducked out for good.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    most folks that I know that know them said

bad english but you get the point. The producer of the show is in the other office getting his phone blown up like landmines

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    ANNA NICOLE SMITH CHANGED MY LIFE

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

they married several months ago at the suggestion of Stern, most folks that I know that know them said this was done so Anna couldn't testify against him in the dealth of Annas first son.

um...no.

On September 28, 2006, Smith and Howard K. Stern exchanged vows and rings in an informal "commitment ceremony" aboard the 41-foot catamaran Margaritaville off the coast of the Bahamas. She wore a white dress and carried a bouquet of red roses, while he wore a black dress suit with white shirt. Although they pledged their love and made a commitment to be there for one another before a Baptist minister, no marriage certificate was issued and the ceremony is not legally binding.

also here...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15061612/

although dude def seems like a MAJOR sleezeball.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

they married several months ago at the suggestion of Stern, most folks that I know that know them said this was done so Anna couldn't testify against him in the dealth of Annas first son.

um...no.

On September 28, 2006, Smith and Howard K. Stern exchanged vows and rings in an informal "commitment ceremony" aboard the 41-foot catamaran Margaritaville off the coast of the Bahamas. She wore a white dress and carried a bouquet of red roses, while he wore a black dress suit with white shirt. Although they pledged their love and made a commitment to be there for one another before a Baptist minister, no marriage certificate was issued and the ceremony is not legally binding.

yeah, this has been part of the whole storyline involving th epaternity of her recent child. It's fairly messy.

• they married several months ago at the suggestion of Stern, most folks that I know that know them said this was done so Anna couldn't testify against him in the dealth of Annas first son.

um...no.

That last sentence I did not know. Did she do anything that was "legally binding"?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    ANNA NICOLE SMITH CHANGED MY LIFE

CO-SIZZLE!!
    Folks don't even know. I went through puberty w/ her on my wall, and that issue under my mattress.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Naked Gun 33 1/3 was fantastic.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

um...no.

although dude def seems like a MAJOR sleezeball.

And even if it were true, I don't think that marital privilege works that way.

• TeemuTeemu 12 Posts

• dayday 9,612 Posts

I CHOOSE TO REMEMBER HER IN THIS FASHION.

(great 1st post btw)

• TeemuTeemu 12 Posts
    Yeah, I tried to make a good first impression. I like boobs.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    (great 1st post btw)

I might have to have mine framed!!!!!! $$$$$$OG Copy?

• chasechase 767 Posts
    at the Hard Rock Hotel????

that is less then a half a mile from my house... weird..

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    nsfw assholes

• nsfw assholes

You had to have known an Anna Nicole thread was gonna contain some titties.

• Elton John "Candle In The Wind III" in 3-D?

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

on the real
    good ANS performance

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

like a weekend finds thread with no records!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

Man I remember when I found that issue at my friends house. It was his Dad's. I totally stole that shit.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

um...no.

That last sentence I did not know. Did she do anything that was "legally binding"?

I think she won a Supreme Court Case on the square....so that's something!

People have been killed over a lot less money than she and that old dude's son were wrasslin' over! Not saying she was killed, but hell, nothing with that crew could possibly surprise anyone!

• This is sad.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    nsfw assholes

really? i didn't know, you know, given that this is actually a thread about Anna Nicole Smith dying.

This is sad.

in every damn way.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    not to be a dick, but...refresh my memory, what did she do?

was she one of those paris hilton types who is famous for being famous, but no one can really remember why?

she married a dude bout 60yrs older than her & got paid, then became famous for it...

Actually that was later. She got famous as a Playboy centerfold, then married the old rich guy. The guy died, she went to court to get his money from his son. Also did some regular modeling. Then got fat and had her own reality show. Then she got skinny. Her son died. Now she's dead. That's her career I believe?

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    not to be a dick, but...refresh my memory, what did she do?

was she one of those paris hilton types who is famous for being famous, but no one can really remember why?

she married a dude bout 60yrs older than her & got paid, then became famous for it...

Actually that was later. She got famous as a Playboy centerfold, then married the old rich guy. The guy died, she went to court to get his money from his son. Also did some regular modeling. Then got fat and had her own reality show. Then she got skinny. Her son died. Now she's dead. That's her career I believe?

That's about right, except for the chronology of the regular modeling I believe. I think that goes between the Playboy shoots and the old rich guy...plus, I'd prolly add a bit about the TrimSpa stint alongside the skinny part.

In all seriousness, though, R.I.P.

• This is sad.

Anna Nicole's passing?

Or this thread?

• boast1boast1 142 Posts
    This is sad.

Anna Nicole's passing?

Or this thread?

• kalakala 3,359 Posts

r.i.p sweetness

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

r.i.p sweetness

RIP ms boobstress of boobs.

My mom loved her, she still can't believe it.