when's the last time you made a scene?

124»

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    some of my friends are imaginary

Not to beat a dead horse, but why is the response to an accusation of racism always "Some of my friends are [insert nationality / race]"?

What the fuck is that supposed to prove?

About as much as - "I couldn't be racist - I listen to Black music!"

That one really is great.

I mean, how can you be racist towards a group and, at the same time, be entertained by them? That level of cognitive dissonance just blows my fucking mind.

"Just make sure to wash your ass first, boy. Can you spell that? Boy."

Someone get Guzzo here right now.

I'm too busy stewing in my own juices.

I'll flip out later for you guys, I promise

• Bronski Beat

i celebrate their entire catalogue

pet shop boys too

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    chi-chi neighborhood

Can we get a consensus ruling on what the proper spelling of the above italicized adjective is?

I mean, it's pronounced more like "shee shee," but the "chi chi" spelling could work for those from Illinois, or those employed by a certain Mexican food chain.

It's way more of a spoken term than a written one, similar to the controversial "Fittin" (or "fenna," "fend to," or "finna").

Clarity, that's all.

Well, the neighborhood in the case I described is one of the most well-heeled in San Fran. Lotsa babyboom CEO/Doctor/Lawyer-types...I suspect the large-ish person I argued with had a lot to lose if he took it to tha next level.

Cha-ching.

SG

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    isn't it funny that everyone gets heated about dude saying some shit like "go back where you came from" but no one has even once mentioned the casual, derogatory use of "gay" and "faggot" in this thread.

selective sensitivity, the fifth element of hip hop.

Ad*a, you might be going through some tough ish, but u gotta get here fast. Dudes are just slow pitching them over the plate now...C'mon...

you guys make it really hard to stew

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I nominate this thread not only for thread of the year, but for one of the top ten best SS threads of ALL TIME!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Post deleted by missbassie

what that all about?

She probably wasn't thrilled with how the thread turned into
    Germans who hate Turks but aren't racist and Cobra Kai aliases
    who use the word "faget" alot, and decided to withdraw her own
    contribution. Who can blame her?

you know me so well - lol.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    chi-chi neighborhood

Can we get a consensus ruling on what the proper spelling of the above italicized adjective is?

I mean, it's pronounced more like "shee shee," but the "chi chi" spelling could work for those from Illinois, or those employed by a certain Mexican food chain.

It's way more of a spoken term than a written one, similar to the controversial "Fittin" (or "fenna," "fend to," or "finna").

Clarity, that's all.

It actually is a real word, and the spelling is chichi (no hyphen or space).

Head Buckaroo of the Grammar Rodeo in the house!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

That deletion came 4 posts into the thread, before the Turk ish started. I bet it had something to do with the short girl thing

actually it was around this post that i decided to delete

faget

post of the year

this whole fucking thread just gets better and better.

i thought "he's right, i'm outta here"

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Chi chi mon

• isn't it funny that everyone gets heated about dude saying some shit like "go back where you came from" but no one has even once mentioned the casual, derogatory use of "gay" and "faggot" in this thread.

Except for me, a page back ...

actually, we're on the same page.

the rampant homophobia is why i stopped reading this site in the first place, and this thread just reminds me i should "go back where i came from"

i thought there were a host of people who were clowning the spelling of 'faget,' that was used...i was one. i mean, when someone is spelling like that, its a self sonning doesn't need a lot of 'your homophobic!' talk.

locations for days in here though...

• isn't it funny that everyone gets heated about dude saying some shit like "go back where you came from" but no one has even once mentioned the casual, derogatory use of "gay" and "faggot" in this thread.

the rampant homophobia is why i stopped reading this site in the first place, and this thread just reminds me i should "go back where i came from"

i thought there were a host of people who were clowning the spelling of 'faget,' that was used...i was one. i mean, when someone is spelling like that, its a self sonning doesn't need a lot of 'your homophobic!' talk.

it was spelled like that for comedic value.
    way to ruin a pretty fucking decent post.

my bad; i thought you were just a bigoted moron; now i see you are just that, but with a sense of humor to match.

• Options
    isn't it funny that everyone gets heated about dude saying some shit like "go back where you came from" but no one has even once mentioned the casual, derogatory use of "gay" and "faggot" in this thread.

my bad; i thought you were just a bigoted moron; now i see you are just that, but with a sense of humor to match.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

you sound gay.

i can cure you.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    you sound gay.

i can cure you.

Praise the Lord

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    you sound gay.

i can cure you.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    you sound gay.

So many graemlin possibilities in this thread...

you sound gay.

OH SHIT!!!

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    you sound gay.

OH SHIT!!!

too f***ing funny!!!

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    The year was 1999 and frank and myself and some ladies (I wont waste time commenting on their appearance, yall already know they where fine) went to see stigmata.
    Frank saved me and my lady friend some seats in an apparently packed house.
    I dont know why it would be so busy for such a shit movie.
    When I got there the manager was kicking frank out the movie theater.
    I was like wtf?
    I proceeded to actafoo in that bitch and cursed the manager out, called him a scrapa puto maricon.
    We still got a refund then i flipped him the bird on the glass of the ticket booth and we jetted.
    I think frank didnt want to sit next to some turks or something like that.

Say word.

• my bad; i thought you were just a bigoted moron; now i see you are just that, but with a sense of humor to match.
    are you the gay PC police?
    If so I shall back off, to avoid gay incarceration in a gay jail, probably full of gay turks who just want to back where they came from.
    I am so sorry Mrs. KitchenKnight

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

If so I shall back off, to avoid gay incarceration in a gay jail, probably full of gay turks

Have you ever seen "Midnight Express"?

• If so I shall back off, to avoid gay incarceration in a gay jail, probably full of gay turks

Have you ever seen "Midnight Express"?
    haha, i was thinking of that movie as i typed out my post

If so I shall back off, to avoid gay incarceration in a gay jail, probably full of gay turks

Hold on...

here we go again....

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Loving this JPEG.

the circle is complete.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

If so I shall back off, to avoid gay incarceration in a gay jail, probably full of gay turks who just want to back where they came from.

You sound ass-wounded.

• my bad; i thought you were just a bigoted moron; now i see you are just that, but with a sense of humor to match.

You sound ass-wounded.

man...its one thing to beef at home at night; now i'm at work, i have better things to do man.

i'm out- going to rev. haggard's sexual reassignment psych clinic. gonna get that mr. changed to a mrs. and the brilliant behest of Grand Pappy.

• chi-chi neighborhood

Clarity, that's all.

"Fittin'".

I always thought it should be spelled "fin" ("I'm fin to buy that Demon Fuzz album off of eBay"), that's the way I've always heard it.

Probably the most awkward translation I heard came from Alex Kotlowitz' book There Are No Children Here - IIRC, he wrote "figuring to"...