rep your coldasfuckness right now

2»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    65 degrees in December. 15 in Feb.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    dont get me started, im in upstate NY and we havent cracked 10 degrees for a high in over a week. below zero with very high winds most nights. and I got 40" of snow in the last 24 hours. shoveling in the gale force wind is a beyotch!

we had an easy december, i guess its payback time.

i tried to shovel a path down the driveway to get to the mailbox:

i eventually made it (only to discover no paper, no mail service!) but there was no driving going on till the plow guy showed up later. that stuff was past my knees, and it all came down in 1 day.

This is what you get for finding so much raer last year!

• This is what you get for finding so much raer last year!

haha! my god youre right...im being punished! ok, ill go sacrifice some heat in the snowbank now, to appease the temperature godz... what records will melt snow fastest?

• ramsey-sun goddess.
    you gotta throw out like three nm copies per square yard of snow.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I had to use the a/c in my car at lunch today.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

This is what you get for finding so much raer last year!

haha! my god youre right...im being punished! ok, ill go sacrifice some heat in the snowbank now, to appease the temperature godz... what records will melt snow fastest?

i'd just sprinkle Michael Henderson - Slingshot all over the front yard.
    the snow'll get scurrred as soon as it sees mike disrobing.

• i think i found an appropriate one:

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    -2 and dropping in Chicago. Wind chill is at least -10.

I thought that you meant "coldasfuckness" as in MY-UPCOMING-GOSPEL-FUNK-MIX-WILL-FLAY-THE-SCALP-FROM-YOUR-HEAD-LIKE-ROLLING-UP-THE-RED-CARPET-AT-THE-END-OF-THE-LONG-LONG-NIGHT coldasfuckness.
    For real, though. You've been warned.

• My town is the pussiest town when it comes to winter weather. We recently got 3-5 inches of snow and the mayor shut down the entire downtown district. As in mandatory evacuation.

two years ago, it snowed less than an inch in the triangle (NC)... i live in downtown raleigh, and i worked in western durham (probably about 25 miles) at the time... it took me over 7 hours to get home from work!... they let all the schools out and shut down all the businesses at the first flake, and people were sliding all over the highways, and just fucking shit up all around... nobody could get to the schools to pick up their kids, and most of the kids ended up staying at school until like 11 o'clock... the whole city of raleigh was completely shut down with less than an inch of snow on the ground... we got the winter weather pussy game on lock

• i think i found an appropriate one:

thats just gonna encourage it

mike henderson could warm anything up!!!

AYO AYO AYO AYO

• 36 w windchill ce soir en montreal.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    My town is the pussiest town when it comes to winter weather. We recently got 3-5 inches of snow and the mayor shut down the entire downtown district. As in mandatory evacuation.

two years ago, it snowed less than an inch in the triangle (NC)... i live in downtown raleigh, and i worked in western durham (probably about 25 miles) at the time... it took me over 7 hours to get home from work!... they let all the schools out and shut down all the businesses at the first flake, and people were sliding all over the highways, and just fucking shit up all around... nobody could get to the schools to pick up their kids, and most of the kids ended up staying at school until like 11 o'clock... the whole city of raleigh was completely shut down with less than an inch of snow on the ground... we got the winter weather pussy game on lock

Damn, that makes me feel a lot better about Portland.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I hope it cools down in LA tomorrow. I can't stand the dryness and sun!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Right Now for
    Chicago, IL

Partly Cloudy
    1??F
    Feels Like
    -11??F

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i think i found an appropriate one:

excellent.

• Anyone went digging yesterday?

I was in a garage in the Bronx with a space heater the size of my hand.

two pair of socks, sweats under the pants, coat, skully, gloves, scarf... still cold as shit. My feet and fingers went numb a couple of times while trying to finger through titles.

I was happy, for many reasons, when the fellow offered to show me his personal collection inside the house.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I think it's gonna be about 52F today in Seattle...
    Brrrrrrrrrrrr!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    ok - honestly, i don't mind the cold. you gotta dress for it...it's kind of exciting when it's so cold and there's snow blowing around and all that. really sunny crispy days are the best.

i do worry about stray animals and homeless peoples and kids with no gloves or hats or boots though.

in Toronto, with the windchill, it's been down to -30C (-22F) overnight and right now it's about -25C (-13F).

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    i think i found an appropriate one:

Do you realize the street value of that mountain?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I was happy, for many reasons, when the fellow offered to show me his personal collection inside the house.
    AYO AYO AYO AYO AYO

• What up Big Stacks,

It's too damn cold in Milwaukee. 9 degrees when I woke up, -15 with the wind chill. I listened to David Axelrod's 'Strange Ladies' last night, not sure what the music of choice will be for tonight...but Ramsey Lewis 'Sun Goddess' is a good idea.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    We're up to about 5??F today. It's such a huge difference, that I left the house with only a light jacket. Possibly BBQing later.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    2C. in Amsterdam wind 3Bf. wet snow this afternoon and slippy roads at -3C. this night.
    nothing special.

• I was happy, for many reasons, when the fellow offered to show me his personal collection inside the house.
    AYO
    AYO AYO AYO AYO

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    -6 F in MTL right now. Oy Vey.

• I think it's gonna be about 52F today in Seattle...
    Brrrrrrrrrrrr!
    your crazy. I just moved here (seattle) and this is awsome for a winter. In Maryland it's like 10-15 degrees, thats cold. I am very impressed buy the weather in the NW a like it alot. I feel bad for all of yous, keep warm..

• conversely, it's about 74 degrees F in LA today. t-shirt and sandals weather. that tells you why there's way too menny mothafuckas movin' out here from the cold places.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Hank,

How about "We Get Our Love from the Sun" by Roy Ayers Ubiquity or "Sun Touch" by Herbie Hancock?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak