don't sleep with your campaign manager's wife

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Round 2,876 in Fox News vs. the City of San Francisco...DING

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Who else is dying to see a picture of the wife now?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Haha, first thing I did was Google Image "Ruby Rippey-Tourk!"

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Ruby Rippey-Tourk

What a name.

I would not want to be in his shoes.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    so apparently his most recent date was 19 year old hostess at a restaurant Aqua named Brittanie Mountz:

on the right

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    Who else is dying to see a picture of the wife now?

plaese to post pic.

• Ruby Rippey-Tourk

What a name.

i think it should be adopted into the casual lexicon

"i tourked your wife last nite"

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    At the time, Mountz had a MySpace page that said she was 19. It now says she's 26.

But according to the Sonoma County registrar of voters, the Rohnert Park resident turned 20 on Sept. 17 -- three weeks and two days before Newsom turned 39.

yr city is crazy, and i say that realizing full well that the current mayor of my city is the son and heir of richard j daley

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

ms. tourke

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Ruby Rippey-Tourk

What a name.

i think it should be adopted into the casual lexicon

"i tourked your wife last nite"

I agree--I enjoy it when people's names become verbs. Like, remember when Derek Jeter broke up with Mariah and she went all batshit-insane? That is now called "jetering."

"Man, he totally jetered his ex."

Also, that 19 year-old should stop hostessing at the restaurant and starting eating big-ass meals there.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

ms. tourke

Just wanted to be the first one to do the obvious.

• ms. tourke

Just wanted to be the first one to do the obvious.

she looks like that strong lap dancer woman on heroes except maybe 10 years older

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    She's a MILF. I'd tourke up in that pucchini.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i still think its funny that the 19 year old's name is "Mountz"

• mayor newsom

• so very carcetti!

nice one

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I'd tourke up in that pucchini.
    LOL

• True.

Yo Audrey where's that picture of Newsome posing with his (ex?) wife on the carpet?

That shit is out of hand.

• True.

Yo Audrey where's that picture of Newsome posing with his (ex?) wife on the carpet?

That shit is out of hand.

the orig:

the superior:

notice all the homeless people outside the window

• i couldn't resist

------

• Dude, the city is crawling with hot women who are (a) single and (b) old enough to buy beer.

It's a corny look for Newsom that he prefers dating children and OPP.

• Dude, the city is crawling with hot women who are (a) single and (b) old enough to buy beer.

It's a corny look for Newsom that he prefers dating children and OPP.

Who cares if she can buy beer when you can Tourke that???

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I would fuck those broads, the mayor & everyone that posted in this thread

HAZ for SF mayor in '08

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

ms. tourke

She's cool, and reminds me (slightly) of Jeri Ryan.

Prior to marriage, Vets did it better than tenderonies.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Funny you mention Jeri Ryan, she got involved in a little political imbroglio of her own here in the great state of illinois when the dude w/ the name right out a Clancy rightwing spythriller JACK RYAN decided to run against a then-relatively-unknown BARACK OBAMA for the Senate. Jack Ryan even had playing-on-yr-IL-liberal-sensibilities "Freedom Writers"-style ads with him showing up to work looking slick and dressed for success (a la SF's mayor, actually, greasy hair and all) in a classroom of all-black students based on his experiences teaching for something like, um, two years at a private catholic school in chicago. Political bonafides!!!

Then he blew it all when his files from divorce proceedings with ms. JERI RYAN (nee 'curl') were released to the public - and it turned out she cited his attempts to convince her to enter sex clubs and participate in near-public fornication inside those clubs, action little too for her sensibilities, as grounds for divorce. Presumably, its a little too raw for republican sensibilities too, never mind political sensibilities for anyone not from San Francisco where presumably this sort of thing is celebrated (jokes) and the most promising anti-Barack was dumped from the race before he even got going. Thus the way-late and way-stupid Alan Keyes' appearance from the east coast. The rest is Obamania history

• I would fuck those broads, the mayor & everyone that posted in this thread. HAZ for SF mayor in '08
    Hah. shit. sign a dood up for illegal alien wingman & sloppy second taste tester.

• Brittanie Mountz

I remember when that schitt went down. For the longest I didn't believe that was her real name and spelling. But apparently it is.

Ready-made pron name.

• HAZ for SF mayor in '08

dude you got my vote. first order of business: abolish the no-touch strip club rule, word?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

ms. tourke

She's cool, and reminds me (slightly) of Jeri Ryan.

Prior to marriage, Vets did it better than tenderonies.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

She reminds me of a guy needs a shave and a tailor. Are we looking at the same picture?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    hahaha weird! they changed the picture to one of mr. tourke. i swear there was a hott ms. tourke pic there previously