What posters do you suspect don't have records?

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Mike, I will bring you to the dark side some day... Once you go lounge you never go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha. I do have a Gunter Kallman record.

• edit: i forgot i have a fair amount of german house too

You must not understand the edit function, ThrowSomeDeej; it's supposed to be used to delete inadvertent confessions, not add them.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    My ebay watchlist is sick.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    If dolo doesn't post up proof of his 3000 records then he owes me 10 grand. I can't wait! what will I do with all that money??

duh....
    we should start a non-profit[/b] communist organization!!!!!!!!

• i have a couple thousand records but generally don't post about records because i'm not a collector. the ones i bought were strictly for djing purposes. post Microwave i havent bought a single one.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    edit: i forgot i have a fair amount of german house too

You must not understand the edit function, ThrowSomeDeej; it's supposed to be used to delete inadvertent confessions, not add them.
    lol @ "throwsomedeej"

• i have a couple thousand records but generally don't post about records because i'm not a collector. the ones i bought were strictly for djing purposes. post Microwave i havent bought a single one.

sorry not personal but i dont understand why i hear this so much. imo buying vinyl is just as necessary as turntables and a mixer for djs. djing starts at the store...
    buying wax and knowing you got the skills to play it. thats putting your money where your mouth is.

this is certainly a never ending topic... so i suppose ill stop... but i must say i like rooms with crates of old records. i doubt in 10 years ill be going through rooms with old hard drives in it.

my is done...

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    spidey

haha.. Nice. I got a couple..

- spidey

sorry not personal but i dont understand why i hear this so much. imo buying vinyl is just as necessary as turntables and a mixer for djs. djing starts at the store...
    buying wax and knowing you got the skills to play it. thats putting your money where your mouth is.

this is certainly a never ending topic... so i suppose ill stop... but i must say i like rooms with crates of old records. i doubt in 10 years ill be going through rooms with old hard drives in it.

my is done...

there is a difference between being a collector and being a dj, although you can certainly be both. djing starts at the store?? never heard that one before.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    The only one I'd bet money on is Dolo Yeung

• i started collecting records two years ago

• TruthTruth 50 Posts
    dude i've been on this board since '93, i'm a real og.
    i've never seen you talk about records... only your favourite group the clipse.
    HAHA

• The only one I'd bet money on is Dolo Yeung
    he only like music with 4/4 time, that is, if he even likes music at all. So even if he has records, he knows nothing about them.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    dude i've been on this board since '93, i'm a real og.
    this is the best thing ever posted on this board. hahahaha

oh and dont hate on the clipse. they're comin to the burgh for only 10 bucks. whos goin?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Vitamin

Eli has a lot of records. (The best titles being the ones I sold him.)

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Vitamin

Eli has a lot of Rawkus[/b] records.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Vitamin

Eli has a lot of Rawkus Phil Collins records.

I was digging through my rap singles last night in a Reynaldo inspired clean-out. Noticed an alarming amount of backpack shit.

Hey, Joel, did you ever review David Newman records for SS? I was looking through the reviews and didn't know if that would be in soul or jazz or even under Fathead.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    nzshadow.
    DjArcadian.

really? i come off like a dude that has no records?

grumble grumble.

i do by the way.

have records that is.

i dig weekly.

i exist.

guys?

please... i have records...

guys?

guys?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

i dig weekly.

^^^^^LOCATION AVAILABLE

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Dolo, we know your listening....

Step up to get your rep up....

• Dolo, we know your listening....

I have seen this dude post in record threads a couple of times and actually drop some knowledge. I think people are underestimating dude. I mean it is possible to be a complete asshole and collect records. I think we have seen evidence of this in the past.

:saba greamlin:

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Dolo, we know your listening....

Maybe this will help....

I think universal healthcare is a great idea, it's too bad that stupid Iraq War is fucking up everything! Cheney is a dick! Bush lied and thousands died! Bill Clinton should be on the $10 bill! The Bill bill. Jane Fonda is a fucking American Hero for her views on the Iraq War! Cindy Sheehan should run for office! Republicans and Conservatives on Soulstrut should all be banned!

wait for it......

• Vitamin

Fatback sold me my best psych record, that Mcdonald and Giles joint. And it's a very good record. But that whole medium--psych--is very dangerous, because these bands are using their popularity to get young people to do drugs. To me that's very very whack.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

i dig weekly.

^^^^^LOCATION AVAILABLE

i thought

i exist

was better...

but what do i know?

• Vitamin

Fatback sold me my best psych record, that Mcdonald and Giles joint. And it's a very good record. But that whole medium--psych--is very dangerous, because these bands are using their popularity to get young people to do drugs. To me that's very very whack.

Rawkus Rap Acts, on the other hand...

• To me that's very very whack.

Ha Ha. You spell wack the way I used to spell wack before I learned that it wasnt spelled that way.

Dumbass

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    To me that's very very whack.

Ha Ha. You spell wack the way I used to spell wack before I learned that it wasnt spelled that way.

Dumbass

Damn, dream e-beef:

Vitamin vs Sabadaba

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    To me that's very very whack.

Dumbass

Damn, dream e-beef:

Vitamin vs Sabadaba

with Rockadelic as the special guest referee?

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    haha....

thanks, i'll take that.

-------------

Bill Clinton should be on the $10 bill! The Bill bill.