What posters do you suspect don't have records?

124»

Comments

• To me that's very very whack.

Ha Ha. You spell wack the way I used to spell wack before I learned that it wasnt spelled that way.

Dumbass

Sabadaba,

I am not going to beef with you. I raid your site for brazillian joints. And I am so beyond beefs in 2007. I know that my ass is not dumb.

Vitamin.

And to everyone else,

The whole psychedelic genre almost lost America the cold war. How many young girls ran away from home to live in mud communes because of these "artists." How many kids went on an LSD trip and didn't come back. And then they started doing angel dust, and then they started doing crack. It should also be noted, that this misinformation was generated when America was its most vulnerable time during the cold war. Hedonism is tolerable for a society after victory, but this was hedonism preached during the vietnam war. So these bands like "Food" and such, well they almost handed the country to the Soviets. Thank God for Bachman Turner Overdrive. I have a switch on my stereo to kick things into Bachman Turner Overdrive.

Vitamin.

PS: Rawkus was not about drugs.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    [
    Hey, Joel, did you ever review David Newman records for SS? I was looking through the reviews and didn't know if that would be in soul or jazz or even under Fathead.

Nope. Don't have any of his records in my collection right now, although I did have one or two way back when.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Dolo, we know your listening....

Step up to get your rep up....

I have seen this dude post in record threads a couple of times and actually drop some knowledge. I think people are underestimating dude. I mean it is possible to be a complete asshole and collect records. I think we have seen evidence of this in the past.

:saba greamlin:

Please to post links. I've never seen him post in anything but in political posts.

• Dolo, we know your listening....

Step up to get your rep up....

Maybe this will help....

I think universal healthcare is a great idea, it's too bad that stupid Iraq War is fucking up everything! Cheney is a dick! Bush lied and thousands died! Bill Clinton should be on the $10 bill! The Bill bill. Jane Fonda is a fucking American Hero for her views on the Iraq War! Cindy Sheehan should run for office! Republicans and Conservatives on Soulstrut should all be banned!

wait for it......

if it takes much longer you might have to bring up some shit about our lord and saviour jeezy christ

• Im 1000's of miles away from home right now bitches. Dont worry though the photographical evidence of my swagger will be available in due course. Until then this shit will hang over your head like the crates of damacles. Ready to drop down and crush that bullshit you communists are talking. Remember how you all ridiculed robert conquest when he wrote of the millions killed by stalinism? the humiliation you will feel will exceed even that.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    the photographical evidence of my swagger will be available in due course.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

The whole psychedelic genre almost lost America the cold war. How many young girls ran away from home to live in mud communes because of these "artists." How many kids went on an LSD trip and didn't come back. And then they started doing angel dust, and then they started doing crack. It should also be noted, that this misinformation was generated when America was its most vulnerable time during the cold war. Hedonism is tolerable for a society after victory, but this was hedonism preached during the vietnam war. So these bands like "Food" and such, well they almost handed the country to the Soviets. Thank God for Bachman Turner Overdrive. I have a switch on my stereo to kick things into Bachman Turner Overdrive.

Vitamin.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    the photographical evidence of my swagger will be available in due course.

is this the HIGH_C kunst-uitleen ?
    or do you happen to have a when doves cry (12) too ?
    lol

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

is this the HIGH_C kunst-uitleen ?
    or do you happen to have a when doves cry (12) too ?
    lol

cut and pasted from High_C

couldnt resist.

do i have a WDC 12"? dude, i dont have any records remember...

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Vitamin.

I'm not so sure he's joking.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

Vitamin.

I'm not so sure he's joking.