Weekday Finds

13»

Comments

• thanks for hipping me to this M**co! Heat!

yeah, I didnt take the pictures, my camera batteries are rechargin' and I aint at home...

• Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

in the mail
    on satuday
    ebay pic

BUT STILL...

• Went to an Upstate NY record and CD show today and pulled some serious heat.

Biggest Scores of the day was the Tentacles Soundtrack for $10 Sealed, Hank Ballard LP for $5 and The Minx soundtrack for $25.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Hank Ballard LP for $5

I had been considering driving out to that show, but
    it's a 2+ hour drive and I didn't want to "risk it son."

$5, huh? Excuse me, I need to go jump out the window.

• word! I was also thinking about making the trip, I had a morning meeting and work at the shop. Nice scores.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    Went to an Upstate NY record and CD show today and pulled some serious heat.

I just found that Odetta LP today at goodwill with another one called 'odetta sings bob dylan' . the break on that Jim Price is niice...

here what else i found

The Happy Dolls - Show Album #1 .. woah this is dope. 5 hot asian chicks have a band that does dope covers of Pick Up The Pieces , Shake Your Booty, Funky Stuff .. and there's a track called Drum Solo? autographed as well, Yes Plaese. (recorded in Nova Scotia??)

Sparrow In London LP
    Calypso by the Tower Islanders LP
    Tito Rodriguez - 25th anniversary performance LP
    Maneige - Self Service (murderous break, it's a double)
    The Singers Unlimited - Feeling Free
    Willis Jackson - The way We Were

also a Galt macdermot (COVER ONLY..bastard....) record on Kilmarnock/CBC called HairCuts.

peace

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

PM sent.

It's in such bad condition I'm just gonna keep it.....my 45 collection consists of really rare records in really bad shape.

C - Found it at "Garage Sale City" just outside of Justin on the way to Cleburne.....$0.25

Looks like OKC was OK??

oh cmon jesus man... found just outside of JUSTIN.... that record needs to be mailed to me pronto! i just lost that record and you must have picked it up not realizing it belonged to me... Justin. thanks man...!

ps aaron: i sent a PM before you did.