Where do you work?

13»

Comments

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    I work in the music department at a talent agency.

what's up pete, how are the new digs?

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Cover city politics for a Vancouver, BC area newspaper. Today, I am glad I'm doin it, good stories. I got a part-time gig too.

• Buy some blinds from 3Day Blinds, and ill work in your home.

which reminds me of a little joke.

The sisters of charity at the sisters of charity convent had a field trip to the beach planned, for it was very hot that summer. Everybody was allowed to go except sister maria who had failed to show up for vespers and had to stay behind to clean the floors of the convent. After all the other sisters leave, sister maria starts scrubbing the floors. As its very hot, and everyone elese is gone, she takes off her habit and continues to scrub the floors in the nude. All of sudden there is a knock at the convent door. "who is it said sister maria." It's just me, the blind mand from the village," says the voice at the other side. "Well," says sister Maria to herself, "if he's blind he'll never know the difference," and opens the door. The man looks at her and says, "nice rack sister, now where do you want me to hang these blinds?"

I used to tell a shorter version of that joke to EVERYONE when I was in 1st grade! I haven't heard it since!

• Senior Designer at...

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Senior Designer at...

sweet, the female sports pages.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    11th year teaching at Oakland Technical High School in Oakland, CA. Currently teaching 9th grade California Studies (CA History and Literature) and 12th grade Government/Economics.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    http://www.frbatlanta.org/about.cfm

I work here...with. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Supervisor at DST output.
    We print.insert and mail bills for a lot of big cellphone companies etc.
    I`m in charge of 20 people.
    I love my job.Took a long time but it really makes a difference to actually enjoy your work.If you are in a job you don`t like - don`t fuck around,get out and find something you do like!!

• I work in the music department at a talent agency.

not today... I work with this fool and he aint here.. haha I wish I was chillin on the couch with you homie! I am about to jump out the window... "LIVE EVENTS!! THIS IS ........"

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    I own Som Records in Washington, DC. Photo below is from last week (two friends hanging out after hours). We're on the same block as the Black Cat Club and Cafe Saint-Ex. Come by and say high.

Som Records

I went here (with one of my soulstrut shirts on actually) awhile ago the last time I visited my sister in DC. Great store.

I work in software for a private consulting firm, mostly defense work.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    haha I wish I was chillin on the couch with you homie!

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Supervisor at DST output.
    We print.insert and mail bills for a lot of big cellphone companies etc.
    I`m in charge of 20 people.
    I love my job.Took a long time but it really makes a difference to actually enjoy your work.If you are in a job you don`t like - don`t fuck around,get out and find something you do like!!

The paper business you say?

• ????????

• I teach audio & video production to kids in an afterschool program in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. very part-time. helps support my dj income.

check these songs I recorded with 10, 11 and 12 year-olds:

True Ballers by Young E

D-Dogs by Devil Dog and Dots

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

????????

I think it might be Wernham-Hogg related.

I work here (though not at this campus)

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    the 2nd floor of our condo, running glmag..

various cities around the midwest, copping raer wax..

bars & clubs thruout chicago, spinning dildo heat..

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    up until 3 weeks ago I was freelance producing in this building steadily for 2 years

I was working mainly with these networks

I also did a little bit of work here

as a memeber of Edward James Olmos's production company

now I'm working here

with a company called Eyeboogie who are probably best known for putting together this show

• Concert Promoter

Outback Concerts

Alice - what size club do you book???

Pete - which agency???

Outack Concerts - oh shit! I work at CAA. I wonder if I've been on the phone with you before.

and to Andrew - the new building is pretty ridiculous. The wall and elevators change color throughout the day. It basically has everything short of a rollercoaster.

And Richie....

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I'm a chef at the Black Whale Bar & Fish House in Beach Haven, New Jersey...Luckily it's a seasonal job. Now I can be found at home relaxing and painting the interior of my house.