Ctrl + V

2»

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    jump over the broom type jawn

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Carry, Go, Bring, Come (Treasure Island Mod Ska Anthems 1960-1966)

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

You must have missed the threads about socks

Where's the sock thread?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Caustic drain cleaners may also be used, although they are not as effective as other means

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Actually, I think this thread is fascinating -
    if only because I can't figure out for the life
    of me why some of you had "copied" the things you did!

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

• Got To Get It Right EP

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    Max: 2 tomatoes crossed the street and one got ran over and the other one said "hurry up ketchup"

dont ask

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    Brother will kill brother
    Spilling blood across the land
    Killing for religion
    Something I dont understand

Fools like me,who cross the sea
    And come to foreign lands
    Ask the sheep,for their beliefs
    Do you kill on gods command?

A country thats divided
    Surely will not stand
    My past erased,no more disgrace
    No foolish naive stand

The end is near,its crystal clear
    Part of the master plan
    Dont look now to israel
    It might be your homelands

Holy wars

Upon my podium,as the
    Know it all scholar
    Down in my seat of judgement
    Gavels bang,uphold the law
    Up on my soapbox,a leader
    Out to change the world
    Down in my pulpit as the holler
    Than-thou-could-be-messenger of god

Wage the war on organized crime
    Sneak attacks,repel down the rocks
    Behind the lines
    Some people risk to employ me
    Some people live to destroy me
    Either way they die

They killed my wife,and my baby
    With hopes to enslave me
    First mistake...last mistake|
    Paid by the alliance,to slay all the giants
    Next mistake...no more mistakes|

Fill the cracks in,with judicial granite
    Because I dont say it,dont mean I aint
    Thinkin it
    Next thing you know,theyll take my thoughts away
    I know what I said,now I must scream of the overdose
    And the lack of mercy killings

I dont know what this is, i am on a computer in the Library.

• chasechase 767 Posts

my girl was using the computer before me... I dont know where she posted this.. probably myspace..

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

wow... I wasn't sure what to expect when I hit ctl-v, but that makes sense (to me).

• sweet!

• [email]unsub-ctgasC0LSUxf0A0A0C3@service.backcountry.com[/email]

• "A tattoo convention is not a circus. It's about tattooing." But a circus is what the convention scene has become with so many promotional companies throwing a 'tattoo expo' every couple of months, Horitaka explains. These same companies throw golf and baby furniture expos. Most of the organizers don't have tattoos or even know much about the art. They gain legitimacy, he says, by bribing old timers at five grand a pop to be the frontman tattooer for the show to add some legitimacy. But in reality, these shows actually harm the tattoo community because it takes away from community-organized gatherings.

"I want to see things coming in from the inside. As tattooers, we want a convention not an expo. The difference is that conventions focus on tattooing and the artists. That's why I decided to do the San Jose convention." Indeed, the success of his convention last October was largely due to the Horitaka's artist-focus approach. It was organized as an event for tattooists to meet and work with people serious about the art. He limited the amount of vendors, and only vendors that support the tattoo community. He did so with the idea that tattoo artists who sell t-shirts will be able to make some extra money on the side and not lose those sales to clothing booths. There was a fine art component to the convention with the Art Fusion Experiment and also a bit of history with lectures by Chuck Eldridge, who Horitaka calls "the jewel of the industry." In addition, the rock star attitude was kept to a minimum; every artist's name was on the posters and not just the most famous. He'll follow this same successful combo with his next San Jose convention, which will be October 20-22.
    horitaka_tattoo

Because of his aversion to these mega-expos, the only big multi-city show Horitaka will attend in California is the Long Beach show because it's organized by Trac Edwards, a promoter who has two full sleeves and has collaborated with tattooist Ethan Morgan. In Europe, he attends Miki Vialetto's London and Milan conventions because he feels that, even though Miki is not a tattoo artist, he has given back to the community and even, sadly he says, has more tattoos than many tattooists.

Thus, it's not that Horitaka is against tattoo capitalism--Horitaka's a little bit corporate, a little bit rock-n-roll--as long as it stays within the tattoo world. That's why he's quick to defend Ed Hardy when people disparage the Ed Hardy line. He says, "Here's someone who has given his life to tattooing. Ed's 62 and has been tattooing for over 30 years. He wrote books on tattooing. We wouldn't be tattooing without him. At least now the right person is getting paid." Following in Ed's footsteps, Horitaka himself will be getting paid with a line of Nike sneakers he designed. The sneakers are due out this Fall and Needled will be all over them.

What he really cannot understand is the lack of respect for those who, in essence, paved the way for today's tattooists. When you find that disrespect for mentors, you'll also see it passed on to clients. It's troubling when you consider that clients are what tattooing is all about, he says; otherwise, he'd be a painter, creating art independently. He gives a great quote to Tattoo magazine on this very idea:

"I'll never forget a lesson I learned some time ago when I saw Horiyoshi III tattooing a little dolphin on a client. I said, 'You're such a famous artist, and great Traditional artist, and you're drawing a dolphin.' And he said, 'That was what she wanted'."

• 2370 Watson CT

LOL!

• rogbrogb 172 Posts
    willie hutch

• http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/yoink/what.jpg

ill save you the trouble of repasting this image:

• a href="http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0887-3593(198812)7%3A42.0.CO%3B2-E">http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0887-3593(198812)7%3A42.0.CO%3B2-E

(That's a link to the article "Hydraulic Stream Ecology: Observed Patterns and Potential Applications" in the Journal of The North American Benthological Society)

• even the cable modem and monitor

peace, stein. . .

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    CAUTION: Wait until you see a steady amber LED (approximately 45 seconds) before turning the projector back on. Failure to follow this caution can result in damage to the projector.