DRESSING ON FRIES?

2»

Comments

• Fritz in San Francisco. Where it's at for French fries and shitty downtempo techno music.

In Hayes valley right? I gotta try the fries, I was in there during our recent indian-summer and they had some bomb-ass lemonade

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Bay Area Foodstrut Thread #20321321 in 5,4,3,2,1,..

Anyone ever fuck with A+ Alex's on Telegraph. Yeah I know it's the college person depot, but they got the BOMB BAKED FRIES with some type of special sauce that's awesome. Couple that with the fact you can get the fries, a drink, and a bangin' veggie patty burger for like 4 bucks is whats up. I try and hit this place everytime I'm on telegraph avoiding crusties and cornballs.

I eat there quite a bit. One of the few places you can get a decent healthy meal. Their salads are some of the best. Really the only place in that area that doesn't feel like a shit hole dive.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    Beer battered fries and Blue Cheese Dressing.

someone is from pa.
    i love blue cheese or ranch on anything. Fries, pizza, chix cheesesteaks, not all the time though cause that shit is the diabetic delight.
    Along with or
    vinegar kicks ass also

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    How many aussies on here cop a large KFC fries with extra chicken salt?

chicken salt is THAT SHIT!

I'm about to get into some fries and various toppings right now...

• Really the only place in that area that doesn't feel like a shit hole dive.

There's intermezo (???) and even though the food is great with huge portions the people that work there are some smug crusty college herbs, fuck 'em.

• montreal's the place to go.
    even though it's not real poutine (poutine lite i guess), i like patatine on st laurent. fries, gravee, onions, sliced bell peppers, cheese curds, and an olive. can't remember if there's mushrooms but there should be. that and the fish sandwich from there is the ill combination.
    and that place down the st with all the flavoured mayo (curry/lemon pepper/cayenne i think/probably garlic) is alright.
    actually, what are the real official poutine spots to go to in montreal?

• Fritz in San Francisco. Where it's at for French fries and shitty downtempo techno music.

In Hayes valley right? I gotta try the fries, I was in there during our recent indian-summer and they had some bomb-ass lemonade

they also have hoegaarden and chimay on tap i believe.

alex's on telegraph is like the mcdonalds of hippyfeed. i dont really like it. but yeah, their baked fries were decent. there's a chain down here called topz that makes really good baked fries and they have a serious condiment rack. like fritz but in the costco ketchup vats. they even have a drink condiment rack and you can squirt cherry flavor, lime, and i think chocolate into your drinks.

i think i may have mentioned it before but in england the boner dog van is their version of the taco truck. you can get "chips" there that are pretty good. there's this one in oxford i used to go to with mee lady and they would make salad chips. fries, with garlic sauce, cheese, shred lettuce and tomatoes and boner dog shavings. i really liked that combo.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    ranch in the states. perinaise when i'm at nandos in the u.k. or oz.
    peace, stein. . .

OH SHIT!

NANDO'S PERINAISE IS REALLY DAT ISH!!

other favorites are AIOLI or JAPANESE KEWPIE MAYONAISE!!

I agree with everything said above.

Caeser Salad dressing is rad with fries for reall

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

Their fries are probably the best in all of Los Angeles.. someone drop Knowledge if I'm wrong...

the sauce they give you for dipping is

AMEN!! Great fries and the best Veggie dogs in town. Pretty damn cheap too.

• Their fries are probably the best in all of Los Angeles.. someone drop Knowledge if I'm wrong...

the sauce they give you for dipping is

AMEN!! Great fries and the best Veggie dogs in town. Pretty damn cheap too.

Fuck, that sounds awesome! I was about to ask if they have veggie dogs. Now I know where to eat the next time i'm in L.A.

• that place is good? i tend to stay out of hollywood as long as i can help it.

anyone ever have pollo saltado? thats some dope dressing on fries.