Have you Ever Done "HARD DRUGS"?

124»

Comments

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    being clean and sober is pretty much the best high you can have.

no, no... you're confusing that with "crack"...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I get high on Jesus.

• I fucks with herb and alcohol. Used to smoke a lot of tobacco, quit over 6 months ago and not looking back. I've done shrooms several times in my life to both wonderful and horrific effect. I tried Vicodin a few times and LOVED it, woke up both times feeling lower than low. Never touch the stuff now. Never touched coke, crack, dope, ex, meth, pills (except the vics mentioned earlier), never tabbed, no whippets, etc.

One time I was forced to ride about an hour in a truck cabin with a guy who was smoking meth with the windows closed. I caught a contact high from that. Worst shit evar.

• scebasceba 122 Posts
    amphetamine: tried it while drunk and fell asleep

also tried e's, didn't really work. whatever, I ain't into hugging strangers anyway...

if you consider shrooms hard drugs, done those. some crazy shit. don't recommend to anyone even though had a couple of really good trips but they can fuck you up!

• Used to smoke a lot of tobacco, quit over 6 months ago and not looking back.

PROPS!!!

• Mescalin( crazy trip for like 16 hours),

ohh, forgot abou tthat. thee was a lot of that in philly in 98. i took some down to miami and ate some with some friends and went to Parrot Jungle. crazy ass day. no one was working there at all (but we did pay to get in). we were busting open cages, walking through aligator pits, chasing the flamingos by the lake, making slushies,etc. The only other people we saw there were a couple with a stroller and every time we crossed paths with them they would about face and og the other way. then we went to coconut grove and had a very bizarre hooters experience. then we went to hottubs at some posh apartment district and got thrown out.fun time

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I've done pretty much the whole range of drugs, except I've never smoked weed or hash in my life. I know, I'm weird. I just always hated stoners and decided that I just wasn't going to be one early on. I haven't touched anything harder than booze or aspirin in years. Nowadays I can't have more than a few drinks or I get crushing hangovers, but it's cool.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    If so.. did you or do you enjoy it?

I've never really been one for opiates of any description, but in the past I've done Ecstasy, speed, coke and acid on many occasions. I had a few bad experiences, but on the whole it was fun. I've not touched any of them for a very long time, however, and I like to think I was smart enough to stop when the fun stopped. I hardly even smoke weed anymore.

On one occasion, at the end of a particularly wild night out with a bunch of friends on my birthday over ten years ago, I did try crack. One of my boys said, "let's go get some rocks!" and I was in one of those do-something-you-never-did-before moods. A couple of hours later, we're gathered back at my boy's place in South London, getting leathered. I don't remember much else about the experience, other than I never cared to repeat it.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Any drug that is deadly for that matter. It's like looking at the Faces of Meth and thinking.."that would never happen to me..."

Its times like this that I wish I knew how to use photoshop...

• after a severe anxiety atack brought on by LEGAL "party pills"
    (active ingredient or Benzylpiperazine BZP)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzylpiperazine

worse comedown then any dodgy pill.
    lesson learned etc.

They're fucking rough.
    I'm in NZ at the moment, where they're available in shops.
    I did about 5 or 6 of them New Years Eve and had the worst come down for like 3 days. Did manage to find one that was more like E than speed, so that was ok.

I've only done ecstacy and speed.
    The last pill I took was incredible, not speedy at all and had really high levels of MDMA. Just felt fucking amazing.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    this shit is funny

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

if you love music, dont fuck up your resources, and dont fuck it up for everyone else. If you choose to put yourself in that situation, think of those who feel the music you have made, the way you blend/ put the tracks together, and most importantly, the ones you love.

Any drug that is deadly for that matter. It's like looking at the Faces of Meth and thinking.."that would never happen to me..."

Control is power, but hope to GOD[/b], that those out there actually get it.

I get high on Jesus.

I thought this board was missing something. Now I know what it was. Jesus Lives on Soul Strut! We are truly a well rounded bunch.

In all seriousness, I can name about 50 Musicians and Artists for that matter whos Music and Art I WOULD NOT have enjoyed had THEY NOT done drugs, so basically Drugs have proved to be most benefical to a lot of artists...until it killed them of course..... but up until that point a lot of them wouldnt have been anything without it so THANK GOD FOR DRUGS.

Drugs dont make you go deaf, screaming into a mic for 15 years makes you deaf...not to mention having to listen to yourself all that time especially if your Rush Limbaugh.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

EEK!

this is the acid that put an end to my lsd career 13+ years ago. talk about a dirty, back-achin' nightmare of a comedown.

Drugs are bad. But I just came back from a snowboarding trip with a bunch of coworkers who brought a bunch of booze, weed, & hydrocodone along. Cot damn... fear n loathing in the rockies was a blast.