Have you Ever Done "HARD DRUGS"?

Comments

• As far as the Ecstasy thing.....some is cut w/ dope and some w/ speed.

I did not know that. I've never had a desire to try Ecstasy, and now I have one more reason not to.

actually, more technically, ecstasy is really hard to reproduce in a pure form, so folls HAVE to cut it with something else. That's why MOLLY (pure MDMA) is such a hot commodity with that set.

myself: ex, GHB, vicodan, prozac, coke, acid (blotter and gelcaps), shrooms, mescaline, xanax, ketamine, and probably some others.

this thread is funny because alcohol and tobacco kill more people each year than all the other drugs combined

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Id have to say he was one of the most finest sexiest men I've seen.

I look like him.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    As far as the Ecstasy thing.....some is cut w/ dope and some w/ speed. It seems like every time I tried Ecstasy (3, maybe 4 times) it was cut w/ speed and that shit kinda just sucked really and I was out twenty bones. Never got to have that good Ecstasy experience you always hear about. Oh well.

Texas ish back in the late-80's was so clean you could comfortably go to sleep while you were still very much zooming.

• Ok...

Cocaine sucks... you talk non-stop, smoke half a pack of cigs in 10 minutes and you feel like your heart will soon explode. No thanks, won't be doing that again.

LSD was cool... served its purpose at a time when I was coming of age and looking to explore the boundaries of consciousness. Had nothing but good trips. Not too many... Only did it a handful of times. Besides, hard to find 16 hour blocks of free time to devote to something like that.

Mushrooms... same as above, though the experiences were not as positive. Had some rough moments where I was staring into the abyss. The good times were really amazing though. Sex on it is so next level it's fuckin ridiculous. Also discovered the music of Charlie Parker on shrooms one New Year's eve.

Opium... A little too good of a time. Did it once and did not dare fuck with it again. Gimme somethin I can walk away from.

That's pretty much it...

• I'll be honest, I wish I could have a heroin high once in my life just to experience it but I'm not gonna snort or shoot it. More practically, wouldn't know where to get it.....

I used to hang out w/ these rocker doods in NJ and they would get Oxy but then crush it and snort it. That was kinda crazy.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Done pretty much everything (apart from heroin) and have no excuse other than I had a comfortable upbringing in a comfortable environment and as a teenager was bored of going to the same pubs and clubs every weekend.

What stopped me was the realization that if I'd seen myself walking down the street I would have thought what a wanker I was.

After quitting it all one day it took me a long long time to really feel like my brain was operating at the level it was before I started fucking with class As despite it being purely recreational use at weekends.

Nowadays I stick to weed, caffeine, nicotine and alcohol and have a lot more fun, but each to their own.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I tried E which turned out to be mostly meth.

I'm no expert, but is this possible? The active ingredients in the two drugs are completely different, aren't they? Besides, I've never heard of meth coming in pill form.

I'm no drug expert but all I can tell you is that it didn't make me feel like I was on E but it sure as hell kept me up for 2 days. As far as I know you can ingest, smoke and shoot-up meth.

most so called "e" or "x" is cut w/ meth the chemical make up actually isnt far off... but that racey shit is wack...

Let's not forget the strychnine...

• Hard Drugs was where i drew the line; i had enough problems with drank that i figured the last thing i needed was coke issues.

loved me some lsd/shrooms, particularly the latter. took some speedy E as well, and just stuck with the first two. there is a foggy year at college when a friend grew mushies. oof. fun but dumb...

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I
    I used to hang out w/ these rocker doods in NJ and they would get Oxy but then crush it and snort it. That was kinda crazy.

That's the only way to do it. Fuck a time-release.

• This 4 times

This 10 or so times

and This 5 or 6 times

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    I had a phase were I tried x, speed, weed, coke, lsd and smoking heroin.

I'm not in a rush to get back into any of them. I've got too many things I want to do to be messed up. I quit smoking and drink about twice a year these days and that's enough. I was speaking with a friend who "has it all" and he was talking about how he began sliding into smoking heroin just recently. It made me realise how fucked up it really is, and how easy it is to fall into really bad habits.

All I know is that there's gonna be a lot of casualties from my generation. Hippies went hard, but the gear they were using was nothing compared to now. Even weed is heaps stronger now.

• Man back in the days I remember some battle djs/scratch djs(some well known too) saying that they would come up with the illest scratches/routines when they were tweeked out. My friend who was a hardcore battle cat at the time even thought about trying that shit. What a fool....

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Just weed, mushrooms, alcohol, caffeine, and the odd nitrous hit for me. I'd love to try opium but I've never been able to source it.

• in the past:
    coke
    ketamine
    E (pills, cut with all sorts of shit no doubt)
    straight MDMA powder (actually nice)
    speed

no hallucinogens
    (maybe way later in life)

Don't touch anything now though...
    after a severe anxiety atack brought on by LEGAL "party pills"
    (active ingredient or Benzylpiperazine BZP)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzylpiperazine

worse comedown then any dodgy pill.
    lesson learned etc.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    and the odd nitrous hit for me

Never understood why people do this. You get light-headed and pass out. Big whoop.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Never understood why people do this. You get light-headed and pass out. Big whoop.

It's all about filling a balloon with it,
    taking a hit from a bong, and then exhaling
    and inhaling into the nitrous-filled balloon.

...then you REALLY get light-headed and pass out!

(not that I ever did anything like this, of course...)

That's not my experience at all. You inhale the stuff and then your perception of time slows to a glacial pace and you giggle a lot and feel euphoric and then three minutes later (at the max) it's like nothing ever happened. It's really intense but really brief. It's fun once in a while, cheap, and largely harmless.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    i celebrate the fact that daddy can get everyone to confess to some private shit like this just by flicking the switch

power

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    i celebrate the fact that daddy can get everyone to confess to some private shit like this just by flicking the switch

I'm starting to get the impression you're kind of a moron. Do I need a late pass?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    yup. never got past codeine for opiates though. stomach couldn't even handle tylenol3 and nodding off/going back to the womb has never appealed to me as a high.

whether drugs are hard or 'soft' i feel like things go to shit when you hang with the wrong people (define wrong according to personal taste).

nothing beats hash imo.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    the farthest ive gone is coke, and oc's. not too impressed by either. just pass the bud and im straight.

i wouldnt call E or psychelics hard drugs, but of course ive sampled all those. i did K a couple times too. that was pretty intense. nitrous once.

the shadiest experiences ive had were on kalanapins(?) you have no sense of time, and do some crazy shit. i would wake up with dozens of stolen cd's.

• the shadiest experiences ive had were on kalanapins(?) you have no sense of time, and do some crazy shit. i would wake up with dozens of stolen cd's.

a few beers and a couple k-pinz , u dont feel different wen ur on them even tho your anything but normal, and then wen u wake up u have no clue what the F happened

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    mushrooms. pretty damn amazing experiences there. I took peyote (spelling?) in a peyote ceremony being held for my family a while back. It was held in Arkansas. That was a very heavy experience for me but very, very positive.

• and the odd nitrous hit for me

That's not my experience at all. You inhale the stuff and then your perception of time slows to a glacial pace and you giggle a lot and feel euphoric and then three minutes later (at the max) it's like nothing ever happened. It's really intense but really brief. It's fun once in a while, cheap, and largely harmless.

kills mad brain cells. i did a bunch of whippets one night with some friends and i was like beavis for an hour afterwards.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    I used to go out with a drug councillor. Opened my eyes to all sides of the problem. The people that ultimately profit from everyone being "Naughty" are very, very unpleasant. Grew up in a horrible place with too many addicts. Known a few good people fuck everything up for life. Still trying to help some. This was enough to keep me away, no matter what crowd I partied with. Plus, I like to think I never needed it.

Booze is about it for me.

And the doc has told me to cut down!

• i tried many things, but the herbs are the real tried and true.
    i dislike everything about coke (especially being around people who are snortin).
    heroin felt pretty damn nice, but once was enough.
    mushrooms are sacred and have definitely played a role in my life (though ive eaten them less than a dozen times. give or take a few)
    ex was cool, but never felt the need to go back to it.sex is good enough already.
    acid, important substance, but quality is too unpredictable.i can do without
    i never popped pills

Opium... A little too good of a time. Ate it thrice and did not dare fuck with it again. Gimme somethin I can walk away from. but....wow, total pleasure. scary.

this guy i met once felt that everyone should drop acid or eat mushrooms at least once in their life. what yall think?

• best Cocaine Album EVAR!

kills mad brain cells. i did a bunch of whippets one night with some friends and i was like beavis for an hour afterwards.

Does it? Wikipedia says otherwise:

Nitrous oxide (N2O) is a dissociative that can cause analgesia, euphoria, dizziness, flanging of sound, and, in some cases, slight hallucinations and mild aphrodisiac effect. Nevertheless, in small doses it is quite harmless to the human body. Extended, heavy use of inhaled nitrous oxide has been associated with Olney's Lesions.

• kills mad brain cells. i did a bunch of whippets one night with some friends and i was like beavis for an hour afterwards.

Does it? Wikipedia says otherwise:

Nitrous oxide (N2O) is a dissociative that can cause analgesia, euphoria, dizziness, flanging of sound, and, in some cases, slight hallucinations and mild aphrodisiac effect. Nevertheless, in small doses it is quite harmless to the human body. Extended, heavy use of inhaled nitrous oxide has been associated with Olney's Lesions.

i wouldnt trust wikipedia for medical advice, but they probably know more than me. the rumor was that each whippet had a nuclear bomb's effect on brain cells.

all i remember was the GRANG GRANG GRANG GRANG sound pulsing through my head for a minute. kinda liked it.