weedstrut 07 - post your smoke

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Blurry but you get the idea. OG KUSH[/b]

Comments

• Lavenderkle

A little washed out, but you get the point.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    man, I don't smoke weed but OG KUSH smells lovely.

Have yall ever made potpourri out of this?

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    K2

• Lavenderkle

I've been getting high for a long ass time, but I've never had a vile like that. Is there like liquid pot up in there? I had a friend who gave me some stuff he called essence of sativa or something like that. Shit smelt like bong water.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Hash oil

I m quitting for a month but i have been hash only for the past year

• mmmm, tasty.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i havent had a good bag of weed in MONTHS!!!

WTF?!?!?

• Hash oil

So you sprinkle it on top of a bowl? Roll it up with green? Roll it up with tobacco like the Euros?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    dip your spliff or cigarette in it and blaze away

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    hairybelladonna came through last week with the hottest bud. was some of the nicest tasting bud ive ever had. third or fourth toke and it was still flavorful.

met a handful of dudes at the new job and weve been trading bud with one another. im all about trading these days... buy bulk and trade out to taste.

• i havent had a good bag of weed in MONTHS!!!

WTF?!?!?

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    Hash oil

So you sprinkle it on top of a bowl? Roll it up with green? Roll it up with tobacco like the Euros?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_oil#Honey_oil

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

met a handful of dudes at the new job and weve been trading bud with one another. im all about trading these days... buy bulk and trade out to taste.

this is brilliant

i should try this in the summertime

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

this is brilliant

i should try this in the summertime

try it. i got a qt oz of 4 different types of bud right now. i just switch up every new bowl/joint. keeps the high and with different flavors!

blueberry
    purple urkel
    trainwreck w/ orange flavor
    some other shit my boy didnt have a name for

its my way for 07...

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    no pictures, but someone just sold me a large back that was labeled "sweet nightmare" on it haha

• Lavenders
    Sour Deisle
    White Russians
    Ak-47
    and some local homegrown

definately making mpls winters more enjoyable

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

• Oh yeah baby....hash oil is where its at.

Strong stuff.

• Hash oil

I use it like this..... ya take one of thses

and set it on a fire PROOF surface....lite it and wait for it to gray over....(create a layer of gray ash)....scrape that ash off with a paper clip.

Your left with a nice red hot spot to drop oil on.

Take that same paper clip, and dip into the little bottle, pull out a small drop of the oil, find a pen tube or glass tube to inhale the vapor with.

So when your ready, take the tube and put it between your lips, get close to the coal with it, then smear that drop of oil on the red spot on the coal , and inhale deep.

10 sec later, your on the couch coughing and saying....holy shit.

If any of this sounds like free basing, well it should because thats what it is, but "freebase" is such a dirty word, after all its just weed....kinda.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

some strain called mango banana. Shit tastes delicious.

this is from Amsterdam - super silver haze.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

thank you!!
    so classic.

this is from Amsterdam - super silver haze.

oh babyyy yeaah.
    I remember smoking SSH in amsterdamn 2005
    Next to NYC Diesel and Jack Herrer probably the illest ever

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    there was a strain in amsterdam a few years back called nevilles haze... bananas! shiva skunk was my personal favorite... so mellow!

• there was a strain in amsterdam a few years back called nevilles haze... bananas!

yes that stuff is crazy. I bought a few grams and rolled this ridiculously large joint to take with me to the Bjork show, not my brightest moment as I soon lost all kinesthetic awareness and balance and almost fell out at the show. Man, I was high.
    My favorite is Sage(Katsu OG)...not the strongest dood on the block, but an incredible tasting, far out sativa...I wish I had some rat now...sigh.

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts
    Lavenderkle

I've been getting high for a long ass time, but I've never had a vile like that. Is there like liquid pot up in there? I had a friend who gave me some stuff he called essence of sativa or something like that. Shit smelt like bong water.

If not mistaken that shit would be hash oil, and is more or less liquid THC. Top any bowl with
    that stuff and it will smoke nice......I always thought hash oil was just an urban legend, but who can say........I'm not a full time stoner, who puffs chronic on the regs, so I can't say I run into crazy connects like that.

I hope you guys are really smoking the bud in those pictures though. I'm jealous!!

• FSNSFSNS 163 Posts

• that video was 5 stars