YOU SLEPT ON IT! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ RELATED

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central

SAYING THOUGH, toughest sticker evar.

Comments

• bonus DVD

bonus DVD

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    is that dvd worth me borrowing a camera from my friend so i can take a picture of myself with the lp to send to ninja tune

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES, NOODLES.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Damn, that video was DOAP!

Thanks, man.

- J

• Duey is underappreciated.

• montymonty 420 Posts
    Damn, that video was DOAP!

Thanks, man.

- J

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

Feelin' that fisheye

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    You know that DVD is cool, but I do have to say I don't like how much dude cuts to that "static" screen shot. It makes stuff alittle disjointed where I think it would benefit from being a little more cohesive. Really cool stuff though.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    I hate stuff like this cuz I've copped the album. But this DVD dose not warrant a re-cop! Where's the DVD for the non- sleepers. Or at least the sticker so I can rock it on crotch!

• you should try reading the post before replying to it. Your rhetorical questions will become real ones and they will, in turn, be answered.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    anybody see the stonestthrow 101 video thing??
    dooey (d128) got a secret madlib/sunra video into that project too

coolhands, i now you can give the people an idea of how to find it

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

Info please. Have DVD. Would like to find

• loginlogin 52 Posts

D128 did that video on the ST101 DVD. That shit was the best one up on that bitch. Where did he get that vintage Sun Ra shit. Dude be up on those flee market no label videos.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    you should try reading the post before replying to it. Your rhetorical questions will become real ones and they will, in turn, be answered.

What!
    I'm at work so I didn't watch the video sample
    I???m the first to admit I???m dense ???but I still don???t get what I???m supposed to do to get that DVD. I gotta send in a pic of me with the album..can I e-mail that or what?

http://www.stemspot.com/time.asp

thas the link to the stonesthrow 101 secret video (uncredited and unnoted on the box). my boy systemD128
    its the first one
    peace

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

video raers out the butt hole... I almost didn???t recognize him at the record show without his trusty 40 once...

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

Thanks for the video link,the Bigg Jus video is "the Shit"

• coolhands, i know you can give the people an idea of how to find it

question, is the VHS copy I have of the video going to be beyond promo rare someday to stonesthrow completists?

i was happy to hear that got on there. Happier still that that was the fruit of that night when you two trouped up to NYC on the strength.

Good things for sure.

that night was messy but fun. i met lil rapedonkeys and had a hallucinatory 1:30am record trade that i wasnt sure happened the next day, except i had the trade results in the crate. my hommie duey was having one of his crazy spells that night.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts

Info please. Have DVD. Would like to find

its under an inconspicuous blue icony thing at the bottom of one of the two menus .. real easy to find, bump the 'selector' down to it and you're away