Faces of Meth

13»

Comments

• this thread calls for a tweaker graemlin

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    That shit is fucked up. Taking money off your mums for food and then spending it on meth. The shit is only just taking off over here in australia. Most of the speed junkies have upgraded to meth. You see them walking around the inner city like the walking dead.

She's obviously not the brightest crayon in the box if she's giving her strung out son 100 bucks cash for "food".

And what's the difference b/w speed and meth? Maybe terms are different there, but here (VA) its the same shit.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    This is the of meth smoking
    http://www.mappsd.org/Urine%20Extraction%20Labs.htm

"What you know about Urine Labs son?" "Anyone one got any piss i can smoke?"

• kicks79kicks79 1,333 Posts
    Good question. I was under the impression that ice/meth was a purer form of speed. Its definietly a stronger drug than what dudes were using in past years. Can some one clear this up?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Yeah, that was a great report. That seriously got me heated tho. Pfuck a Pfizer!.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    The way I understand it: its all methamphetamine, or speed. Ice is just really pure meth/speed, and crank is the dirty shit. So crank::ice as crack:cocaine.

I could have this wrong, though. And like I said before, I'm sure this like everything else varies by region.

• This is the of meth smoking
    http://www.mappsd.org/Urine%20Extraction%20Labs.htm

"What you know about Urine Labs son?" "Anyone one got any piss i can smoke?"

def

• One time I was walking around downtown Santa Cruz and this homeless lady pulled my friend aside and says "Son, I smoke crack everyday. But I'm tellin' you, I wouldn't ever fuck with meth."

When crackheads tell you to watch out for a drug, you know that shit is fucked.

so hot....don't you wish you had a field recording of that! damn...