HIPSTERS DRINKIN' FORTIES AT THE CLUB...YUCK!!!!

1235»

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    this is one of my greatest accomplishments in college so far. my buddy bet me an eighth that i couldn't do four in a night and not puke. i did pee in three different trash cans but no puking. please don't mind the wack facial hair in this picture.

So dope.
    so gross. does yr brain still function ok?

• Man, i've never drank an entire 40 in my life and that's saying something because los real world amigos know I get loose in the clurb.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

gettin down

1580 Vollintine Memphis Tennessee Wild Bill's is a social club that is open 7 days a week generally from 11-7pm. Open nights on the weekend and during the week for special occasions. We offer beer by the quart and will provide set ups and buckets of ice for your favorite brown bag. Music lasts til 3 am and ususally starts around 10. So show up early and stay late. SATURDAY MENU: Turkey Wing $5.50 Turkey Neck $5.50 Neckbones $5.50 Fried Chicken Wings $5.50 Mac and Cheese $4.00 Vegetables: Black Eyed Peas Slaw Sliced Tomatoes and Onions Okra Beets Lima Beans Greens Yams 3 Vegetable Plate $4.00 SUNDAY MENU: Chicken and Dressing $5.50 Chitterlings $7.00 Fried Chicken Wings $5.50 Spaghetti $4.50 Vegetables: Potato Salad Black Eyed Peas Sliced Tomatoes and Onions Okra Beets Tossed Salad Greens Yams Slaw WEEKEND NITE MENU: Hamburger and fries $3.00 Cheeseburger n fries $3.50 Spam and fries $3.00 Ham and Cheese $3.55 Bologna n Cheese $2.46 Grilled Cheese $2.64 Smoked Sausage $2.46 Chicken with Fries $5.00 Fish with Fries $6.00 BLT $3.00 Fried Chicken Wings $1.00 each ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

a dying breed of a place....
    This has to be in the South.