WMC in Miami..........

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Ok, here is the deal. I will be there for sure and I'm looking right now to set up as many gigs as possible while in town. So is Raw Hamburger. Last year my dude Lumin looked out for me in a major way! Thanks holmes........So any headz on this board in Miami that do any events lets co-ordinate now and make it happen. Also, any headz that are gonna go I want to talk about possible sharing accomodations. They have $20K a week scarface style mansions that are off the meter!!!!!! While last year we shared one between like 5 djs and a few of their friends/girlfriends so it only ended up being like $400 each because between all of us it was only $5000 for the week. It's really the way to go. Way better then a small hotel room that will cost you even more. So the time is now to connect and set shit off.Who is down?

Comments

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    http://miami.craigslist.org/vac/263891078.html

Come on all I need is a few good s where y'all at!

• reskresk 391 Posts
    keep us posted on any decent events, i hate flipping through the rediculously long lists of electronica events to see the handful of good ones. I have to make sure i request off work those days.

i live in miami, and already have a handful of people ask to crash in my guest bedroom. Staying on the beach, espeically walking/cab/short bus ride distance is the way to go cause traffic and parking is insane on the beach WMC week.

anybody coming down, make sure to holla in advance

carlos

• reskresk 391 Posts
    http://miami.craigslist.org/vac/263891078.html

Come on all I need is a few good s where y'all at!

this shit is rediculous though, projection/home theater in each room

• sounds like a party

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    i'm down

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    My shit for that week aint in the bag yet. I'm looking to get more $$$ than they're offering, but either way...i have a place to crash, so count me out of la casa de tony montana.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    im booked to play a couple parties but im not really doing the planning thing this year. way too hectic, but i do have someone askin me to get some djs together for an event.
    ill get you on if i can

we goin diggin though. that i know

• i'm down for this.

hit me up if there's anything that i can do.

holla.