Paypal for Dummies

Funky_MimizuFunky_Mimizu 631 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Some people are trying to send me money, but I think my paypal is only set up to send funds, not recieve them.Can someone give me some pointers on how to actually set up paypal to recieve funds from auctions and what not?I just want the most basic way to go, and don't sell thinhs very often. I was trying to add the "Try paypal as an additional payment option", but I couldn't find a way to start it up.Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.Peace...FNM

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I remember when I first had to do it it prompted me to change my account to a "premium" or "business" account or some bullshit like that so that paypal could get a cut of whatever money I took in. Bastards.

• I remember when I first had to do it it prompted me to change my account to a "premium" or "business" account or some bullshit like that so that paypal could get a cut of whatever money I took in. Bastards.

Yup....its cool if all you do is take Bank account transfers, but as soon as someone with a credit card wants to pay you, you get hit up for a tax on everything you make from now on when they make you sign up for a "premium" or "business" account.