2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    hmmm

posts in this thread

let me guess... you're german.....

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    Grope will now be attending strutters anonymous

Is that what waxidermy is? I've been wondering...

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    hmmm

posts in this thread

B>You sound GermanB>

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    ...is nagl imho.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    Haha, naw Dizzy.

Its just the overall crap that came out of this thread...
    for example Hawkeyes moronic posts.

• Many of times whenever u say ur german or ur background is german people joke around with you and call ya call hitler or a nazi.

Right. And do you know why? Cause we actually are nazis. No eception to the rule. It's genetically determined. Back in the late 80s we formed our first dj/breaker crew and it was called "The Nazi-Funk Squad & the Third Reich Rockers".
    Hiphop fans from Germany normally only listen to German hiphop or groups like Ugly Duckling. No Beasty Boys for sure.
    According to that film Hawkeye mentioned: i don't know if i like it. That's just because I don't like the actor who embodies Hitler, but I definitely like the work of Dani Levy. I highly recommend "Alles auf Zucker".

OPPeace,
    Sebastian

• why do so many jewish kids collect soul records???

to controll the market???

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    i was pm'ing with the dude (talkin bout german/euro raers i think it was ) anyway he told me that he was dropping his soulstrut account cause he'd been using too much time on the board ect... no ban???
    if heads wanna get in touch with the guy, he's on myspace!

right! he couldn't stop looking at the board every two minutes. kept him from studying at home. so he asked danno for a ban. it really helped him.
    he's now studing at the library though. cause his eBay addiction was just as bad for his college career and because there's no quick access to eBay from the computers at the library.

he's still on myspace and on wacksidermy...

So let me get this right: you asked for a cancellation of your Grope account because you were spending too much time checking the board, and now you're back again with a new account, referring to yourself in 3rd person? How is that going to help keep your internet habits in check?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Many of times whenever u say ur german or ur background is german people joke around with you and call ya call hitler or a nazi.

Right. And do you know why? Cause we actually are nazis. No eception to the rule. It's genetically determined. Back in the late 80s we formed our first dj/breaker crew and it was called "The Nazi-Funk Squad & the Third Reich Rockers".[/b]
    Hiphop fans from Germany normally only listen to German hiphop or groups like Ugly Duckling.[/b] No Beasty Boys for sure.
    According to that film Hawkeye mentioned: i don't know if i like it. That's just because I don't like the actor who embodies Hitler, but I definitely like the work of Dani Levy. I highly recommend "Alles auf Zucker".

OPPeace,
    Sebastian

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    why do so many jewish kids collect soul records???

to controll the market???

This belongs in the obscure joke thread.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I think anyone who expresses an unpopular opinion or one that doesn't comport with those of the moderator should be banned. period.

watch flossy over here.

• i was pm'ing with the dude (talkin bout german/euro raers i think it was ) anyway he told me that he was dropping his soulstrut account cause he'd been using too much time on the board ect... no ban???
    if heads wanna get in touch with the guy, he's on myspace!

right! he couldn't stop looking at the board every two minutes. kept him from studying at home. so he asked danno for a ban. it really helped him.
    he's now studing at the library though. cause his eBay addiction was just as bad for his college career and because there's no quick access to eBay from the computers at the library.

he's still on myspace and on wacksidermy...

So let me get this right: you asked for a cancellation of your Grope account because you were spending too much time checking the board, and now you're back again with a new account, referring to yourself in 3rd person? How is that going to help keep your internet habits in check?

i had to tell you about the herbolzheimer - live at onkel p??s / catfish thing, so i had to re-register myself, you know?!

fo' reel, though: i don't know why, but my it helped to cancel my old account. i visit soulstrut every 2-4 days now. which is totally cool.