Foodstuff about Hip Hop?

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    these things are so very very sad.

they're just chips, dude. You want to see sad, go check the Father MC thread.

What I wanna know is, who created Honeydew Cheese Curls... and why?

That shit is so sad, like when they get to talking about Puffy and Mary J and the look in dude's face is like "Shit, how did I fuck this all up?"

Hater--he controls this game! He had to change his name just to give these younger rappers a chance to compete!

• these things are so very very sad.

That shit is so sad, like when they get to talking about Puffy and Mary J and the look in dude's face is like "Shit, how did I fuck this all up?"

Hater--he controls this game! He had to change his name just to give these younger rappers a chance to compete!

I keep looking at the word "Fambody" and seeing "Fanboy".

• 1 July 2001, Newark (NJ) Star-Ledger, pg. 1:
    In Newark, the Outsidaz have tried to make a difference, converting a former crack house into the Outhouse and opening their own ice cream parlor on Springfield Avenue, called "Outrageous Flavors." (The flavors have names such as "Redman's Redrum Raisin" and "Angie Martinez' Butter Pecan Rican.") They're also planning to unveil a Springfield Avenue candy store called Sweets.

Does anybody besides me find "The Outhouse" to be a less-than-appetizing name?

Ice Cream Parlor?, Outhouse? May be they serve .....I know it had to be said.

these things are so very very sad.

This is exactly the type of negativity I am talking about.

You know he could've blinged that video out, but instead he opted to do something positive and put his pastor up in it.

• these things are so very very sad.

This is exactly the type of negativity I am talking about.

You know he could've blinged that video out, but instead he opted to do something positive and put his pastor up in it.

It is through divine restraint that Fambody allows us all to live!

Nos you never saw these before? Shits been around for like going on 15 years. Nver saw THESE brands in particular but Rap Snacks been here.

No i definitely have enjoyed rap snacks for years. wise intelligent does it real big with that shit.

I was hoping people could point me in the direction of similarly rap inspired food.

Noz is putting together his master rebuttal to anyone who has ever asked "How could hip-hop be a culture if it hasn't produced its own cuisine"?

There's always Justin's.

In Atlanta, the defnitive hip-hop foodspot used to Marco's Pita. While the pitas were not explicitly hip-hop-themed, they were definitely imbued with the spirit of hip-hop. I could taste it when I bit into one.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

DAMN i need that Billy Joel schitttt! I don't remember these things... are they from like the mid 90s or so?
    I have digger's nightmares about most of those album covers

Early 80's.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    In Atlanta, the defnitive hip-hop foodspot used to Marco's Pita. While the pitas were not explicitly hip-hop-themed, they were definitely imbued with the spirit of hip-hop. I could taste it when I bit into one.

What does hip hop taste like?

Essential... with a tang of liberation.

• In Atlanta, the defnitive hip-hop foodspot used to Marco's Pita. While the pitas were not explicitly hip-hop-themed, they were definitely imbued with the spirit of hip-hop. I could taste it when I bit into one.

Funk in habit form leather.