HIT FROM THE TASER

2»

Comments

• Just ask Snoop.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    i hate cops, and i hate stupid people who can't put down the cellphone.

no comment. the two cancel each other out.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    that's probably the most reasonable way to look at it.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Lets also think about this:

We are quick the critsize the cops when it comes to situations like this.

We are also quick to critisize them when there is a crime in process and people say "where are the police when you need them?

A drunk driver kills a pedestrian.

Where was the cops? why wasnt he stopped? he was swerving for miles!

Oh the cops?

Yeah they were taking their time trying to sweet talk a lady who was being difficult, to pretty please hop out of her car.

They have the time for that.

Wow, you are an asswipe..

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Lets also think about this:

We are quick the critsize the cops when it comes to situations like this.

We are also quick to critisize them when there is a crime in process and people say "where are the police when you need them?

A drunk driver kills a pedestrian.

Where was the cops? why wasnt he stopped? he was swerving for miles!

Oh the cops?

Yeah they were taking their time trying to sweet talk a lady who was being difficult, to pretty please hop out of her car.

They have the time for that.

Wow, you are an asswipe..

Im an asswipe for that.

check yourself homie.

once again, dudes who cannot bring an intelligent opinion call names.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Reppin florida as the stupidest state...... (gold medal edition)

• Reppin florida as the stupidest state......

Watch that son.....half the state used to live in NJ...

• unkarufusunkarufus 104 Posts
    I am usually not on the side of the police but if you check all the clips on the site you will see they handled the stop appropriately. The link only shows you the 3rd clip but there was a build up to her getting tasered. Check out the first two clips and then decide whether she should have been tasered. The whole time she's arguing with the police and trying to dictate the stop. The first clip even shows her hauling ass past the police. Who speeds past a police car?

That woman was tripping from jump. She should have been more careful driving with a suspended license and more smooth when she got pulled over.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    dammmm... well, she sure did get her ass out of the car once she started gettin' tased the f*** up, didn't she?

One thing, though... it's not like she was on the phone just chatting with a friend. As she explains, she was telling somebody what her situation was because she doesn't trust the police. Anybody from the hood (and I would think many people not from the hood who aren't extremely naive) knows that she has good reason to not always trust the police.
    Still, if I was her I would have just explained to whoever I was talking to very quickly what was happening, where I was at, and then get the f*** off the phone and out of that damn car. Once you see dude pointing the taser at you and warning you that he's gonna taser-cap yo' ass, look... just get out of the car, ma. She's gonna try to sue over this, and she is gonna lose.

• When she's laying on the ground on her back how threatening can she be?
    Seems overdone to me.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Man cops in FL have been tazer happy these last few months. Fuckwads tased a 7 year old a few months back. They said they "could'nt get him under control". WTF?

Dudes in palm beach are just looking for some action.

lemme add that palm beach is filled w/ people like this lady.

Asshole Cops & Idiot Drivers are VERY common round these parts! So yeah they cancel each other out.

Make it a 6 year old...

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/Pages/Nov_04/131104_taser.html

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    man.

a lot of you fools claim to not even have watched the whole video and then you go and give your half-ass 2 cents on what you feel they did wrong. as many above me stated. she was given task direction to get out of her car. she was told to get off the phone. they tried to physically remove her and she shut the door on them. she was told that she would be tasered if she didn't comply (four times). she was too busy trying to argue. boom she got her ass tasered. she was on the ground and they told her to roll over and put her hands behind her back or she would get tased again. she didn't. boom, tased again.

the longer the cops sit there waiting for her to get off the phone, the longer their lives are in danger. they do not know what or who they are dealing with. what started as a simple traffic stop turned into this dramafest because of this woman not listening.

are some[/b] cops fucked up? absolutely.
    is this some rodney king, citizens of the u.s. stand up and unite, fuck the cops video? hell no.

some sensitive mofos on this board.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I support the use of tasers 100% on the assholish use of cell-phones...everyone should have one! answer your phone in a movie theater during a movie, get tased...hold up a line at a grocery store because you decided to make a call while waiting and now the clerk is waiting on you to finish you call so you can pay..get tased...you see where I am going with this...

• she was on the ground and they told her to roll over and put her hands behind her back or she would get tased again. she didn't. boom, tased again.

so why shouldn't 2 full grown men be able to roll her loud ass over is what I'm saying. I ain't sensitive but that second hit was uncalled for, in my opinion.

Do I know shit about being a cop? No. Just looking what I see, however askew my vantage point may be.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    my guess is that she's still hooked to the taser. she has pointy ass metal darts with the ability for voltage to be passed thru them stuck in her. you could wrestle around on the ground with her and possibly end up getting shocked too or you could safely tell her again that failure to roll over and put her hands behind her back will result in her getting shocked again. why should it take getting tased for someone to listen? if she can roll over after being tased twice she sure as hell should have been able to roll over after being tased once.

so let's just say they tase her, then wrestle around on the ground to get this woman into cuffs. i guarantee that it would be a whole other beast of a video. fools would be screaming police brutality from here to hoboken. she's already shown thru her actions that she doesn't want to comply. shit...i even think she tried to hit one of the officers at one point.

just saying. i'm not trying to beef with you p.ro. i just think that a lot of people are super quick to pass judgment on law enforcement heads. it's easy to sit back and arm chair police videos. the majority of law enf. officials react the best they can with the trng. they have been provided and are not out to harass people and start shit just for the fun of it.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I woulda tazed that bitch a 3rd time for all them fuckin crocodile tears. Jesus christ I've never seen/heard more infantile behaviour from an adult ever....that was just silly.

I swear that took me back to second grade when some snotnosed kid would get hit or fall or some shit and then cry loud as fuck till the teacher came and THEN stop.

Now, I can't STAND cops, but I'd never want to be one either...after the shit I've seen that some fools have done on routine traffic stops I'd be hella nervous. He had no idea why she wouldn't get out of the car...homegirl could have been trying to hide a gun or get one out...they HAVE to assume that, their lives depend on it. When homegirl wouldn't turn over, she could have been trying to get her gun out of her belt...IF she had one. HELL YES you taze her when she won't turn over...what the fuck is she hiding? It's lame as fuck yeah, but it's a reality they HAVE to assume exists.

And I know for a fact that all cops now have to get tazed by those things during training, wearing just a tshirt so they know EXACTLY what they're up against when they taze someone...so they use those things knowing fully well what it's doing to the other person. I mean fuck if Johnny Knoxville's skinny ass can get hit with one of those things 3 times and get up and say "wow, that sucked" then I aint trippin too hard on this cryin ass lady. I'd be mad as hell if it happened to me but she was just crying for cryings sake. talking bout "ow ow don't touch me" that's some shit you said back when your mom spanked you when you wanted to make her feel bad for doing it.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    boing! word boogy bon-ton to daze. my sister used to do the same shit. i can recognize fake drama bitches from a mile away.

i can guarantee you that i'd rather be hit with a taser than sprayed with pepper spray.

• my guess is that she's still hooked to the taser. she has pointy ass metal darts with the ability for voltage to be passed thru them stuck in her. you could wrestle around on the ground with her and possibly end up getting shocked too or you could safely tell her again that failure to roll over and put her hands behind her back will result in her getting shocked again. why should it take getting tased for someone to listen? if she can roll over after being tased twice she sure as hell should have been able to roll over after being tased once.

so let's just say they tase her, then wrestle around on the ground to get this woman into cuffs. i guarantee that it would be a whole other beast of a video. fools would be screaming police brutality from here to hoboken. she's already shown thru her actions that she doesn't want to comply. shit...i even think she tried to hit one of the officers at one point.

just saying. i'm not trying to beef with you p.ro. i just think that a lot of people are super quick to pass judgment on law enforcement heads. it's easy to sit back and arm chair police videos. the majority of law enf. officials react the best they can with the trng. they have been provided and are not out to harass people and start shit just for the fun of it.

it's all good I'm not a cop hater dog, I respect a lot of those folks and I DO hear what you're saying. It takes gumption to do that work. Whenever I'm arrested I'm ALWAYS chill 'cause I've seen my stupid friends get rougher treatment for being dumbasses. I still been thrown around tho...

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    Somewhat unrelated, but theres this field technician at my work who told me today about how his 29 year old cousin got shot by the LAPD. He was gang affiliated, but was unarmed when riding his bike and started to run from the police. Apparently, he got shot in the calf, kept running away and was shot in the back, causing him to die at the hospital (the last part is 'under investigation'). Real sad shit.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Apparently, he got shot in the calf, kept running away and was shot in the back, causing him to die at the hospital (the last part is 'under investigation').

Not trying to be callous towards you feelings on the situation, but exactly when does it become a good idea to stop running? It seems like after the first shot you might want to just lay down or something.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    Apparently, he got shot in the calf, kept running away and was shot in the back, causing him to die at the hospital (the last part is 'under investigation').

Not trying to be callous towards you feelings on the situation, but exactly when does it become a good idea to stop running? It seems like after the first shot you might want to just lay down or something.

That's possible. But even then, killing him is a extreme. It's something I heard second hand from the guy's cousin - who I don't think he was all that close to anyways, based on his making light jokes at the situation, unless that was his way of grieving. So a lot of details were most likely left out.

• novasolnovasol 204 Posts
    Post deleted by novasol

Another fact some folks have overlooked, and I'm quite pleased about it. But I'm gonna bring it up... Officer is white...bitchy bad homegirl is black. She had to be paranoid as fuck to be disobeying his orders, maybe juiced up on something who knows what was going on in her head. Anyway, the 2nd officer is black. Betcha she would've listen to the black officer more willingly. Just a hunch I can't prove...

Cue 5 pages of arguing

• novasolnovasol 204 Posts
    yeah. yer prob right

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Another fact some folks have overlooked, and I'm quite pleased about it. But I'm gonna bring it up... Officer is white...bitchy bad homegirl is black. She had to be paranoid as fuck to be disobeying his orders, maybe juiced up on something who knows what was going on in her head. Anyway, the 2nd officer is black. Betcha she would've listen to the black officer more willingly. Just a hunch I can't prove...

Cue 5 pages of arguing

Cue 5 pages of arguing

Ha, Location: Just as bad stereotype

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Damn...

so whats happenoing with this incident? Is it on the news over there? Is anything happening to the cops discipline-wise, or is it just being treated as a normal kind of thing?