San Diego Digs (QUICK)

Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Anything to recommend? Looking for a big high volume cheapo store. Aron's esque? Anything.

Comments

• they got a good outdoor flea market by the stadium.
    no reason to get stuck inside in that part of the country.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    they got a good outdoor flea market by the stadium.

Kobey's Swapmeet is good at times, but most of the time Mylatency is cleaning the place out early in the morning. Speaking of which, Mark has a few records at home he could probably sell you too.

• they got a good outdoor flea market by the stadium.

Kobey's Swapmeet is good at times, but most of the time Mylatency is cleaning the place out early in the morning. Speaking of which, Mark has a few records at home he could probably sell you too.

Im right by the stadio.

From what Ive heard, MyLatency has a trunkload full of Kit Reams.... Can anyone confirm??

BTW, this is a bizarre city...

• BTW, this is a bizarre city...

Why so?

You are pretty close to Record City, not too good, but maybe worth checking out. I haven't been there in a second but used to have a bunch of $1 boxes.

• Record City
    Address: 3757 6th Ave, San Diego, CA 92103
    Phone: (619) 291-5313

Edit: also M Theory is in the same vicinity as Record City. You might catch Dstill808..

915 W Washington St., next to the Public Library.
    Ph) 619-220-0485

• BTW, this is a bizarre city...

Why so?

You are pretty close to Record City, not too good, but maybe worth checking out. I haven't been there in a second but used to have a bunch of $1 boxes.

I just walked through this completely empty Convention Center on the waterfront. The thing is like half a mile long. That center looked like some sort of Unitarian star cruiser -- you know when they are tranferring all the believers to the mecca world.

Its just interesting to see all the devlopment.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Maybe if you ask real nice Mylatency will let you swing by his Mom's garage and check out his boxes of Waylon Jennings records.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    Yo I got a garage and a storage unit full. Better stock than most of the local stores (IMO). Also if you are here till the 20th check out the SD Record Show.
    www.sandiegorecordshow.com

ward!

• joeblowjoeblow 118 Posts
    Yo I got a garage and a storage unit full. Better stock than most of the local stores (IMO)

YO!? get at me...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    yo get at me via PM's or check your PM for my digits, no ayo
    I got some stuff to sell!

-M