SATURDAY NIGHT WHAT ARE Y'ALL FOLLS DOING?

2»

Comments

• I went on my first official date as a newly separated dude tonight. Some chick came out to my DJ gig the other week and PM'd me via Myspace so after a few exchanges, I asked her out. We went for Ethiopian food, went bowling, and hung out at a bar afterwards. I brought her flowers when I picked her up, paid for every damn thing, made great convo, didn't try anything fresh, and even made a good impression on her friends at the bar. In all it was a pleasant evening, but when I took her home all I got was "I had fun," a hug, and not even a kiss on the cheek. Call me a chauvinist pig, but I'm thinking the "dance with random girl at a club, make out with her before even talking, holler later via email and become friends afterwards" works better for me as it's had pretty successful results three times in the past couple of months. Am I a jerk for feeling this way? Opinions please.

marc, if you were real gentlemanly super polite not aggressive dude, shes not gonna shlob your knob right there on the front steps. yall are playing a different game then the hook up on the dancefloor thing. youre gonna have to keep taking it slow and keep being a gentleman (and keep opening up that wallet). the precedent has been set. if you lose the niceness, itll seem like it was all a big front on that first date. my advice, keep playing it this way if you enjoy yourself and really like the lady. if you just want to fool around, slowly transition out of dairy queen date mode and into raunchy world.
    and always, have fun

• Strawberry Letter 23 into Girl Callin' into California Soul

Maan I love the early crowd.

girl callin from chocolate milk????? thats the joint!!! havent listened to it in a while. im gonna go listen to it on +8 with a rum and coke.

what a age we livein where you can be djing, and getting soulstrutters to fill your crates on demand!!

i had acrazy ass nite last night. met a crew of girls that were out of control. one of them was talking about getting with motley crue and how nikki six went down on her. the story edned up with her getting with faith no more lead singer. she was cute. her friends were off the hook. i was drunk. goodby 2006

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Strawberry Letter 23 into Girl Callin' into California Soul

Maan I love the early crowd.

girl callin from chocolate milk????? thats the joint!!! havent listened to it in a while. im gonna go listen to it on +8 with a rum and coke.

what a age we livein where you can be djing, and getting soulstrutters to fill your crates on demand!!

i had acrazy ass nite last night. met a crew of girls that were out of control. one of them was talking about getting with motley crue and how nikki six went down on her. the story edned up with her getting with faith no more lead singer. she was cute. her friends were off the hook. i was drunk. goodby 2006

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww, groupie hoe!!!

"Nowadays I'm on some extra be careful (hey),
    I take precaution, before I slide up in the slit,
    Man (hey) that I put aluminum foil on my (hey)
    Cause if you catch it, boy that (hey)ll kill you quick..."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak