For 07 can dealers get rid of secret squirrels?

Comments

• i like his style

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    shops who sell to the weak=

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    that's the problem...you can hide behind denial, but only the thruth hurts. Or show me this community of people that spend over 250 a pop. And don't get heated by my words too, my english is primary. This is not my native tongue...I would scare you way more if i could expres how i feel about squirrels and such.LOL...

PS : don't call me son when i could be your father...or at least your brother.

• shops who sell to the weak=

mr burns, a record is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
    and if people arent happy, they wont go back.

excuse me,it is time to resurrect my website (nosquirrel)

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I have paid over $250 for a record and I am white.

I am perpetuating the stereotype.

Sorry to my white bredren

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    see...and i was really saying that not to HURT anyone's ego. It's just what it is. Facts are colorblind. I'm not mad at the players...But those who plays cannot complain too much. Healthy, wealhty in a vast majority. So loosing a lil pocket change is not a big deal. Next record hunting...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    you guys truly miss the point.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    but who would buy that record and that advertisment?

WITH ILL STRINGS AND SOUNDING LIKE A TUNE FROM THE ROCKY SOUNDTRACK.THIS LP IS KILLING IT.

but who would buy that record and that advertisment?

Is this raer? If you say its got braeks AND ill drama stabs I'd consider $240, bit not $250.

CLUB FUNK NUGGETS

CLUB FUNK NUGGETS

• let's say, Johnny Paycheck record store. Plus if he tries to hide the credit of the record he's playing, you can still grab his arm, shake his whole body and say "you gon show me that credit mafoka"!!![/b]

location alert b/w the next strutter in Good Records must do this!

• Tony - I still keep things secret, but if I do, I'm not selling them (or I'm selling them to a similarly secretive collectro who will know what to do with sensitive information).

(or I'm selling them to a similarly secretive collectro who will know what to do with sensitive information).

• ah, the new skateboarding indeed.

You like that Muffins LP? Hope my feedback doesn't scare off potential RealPeopleMusicFreaks.

Hope my feedback doesn't scare off potential RealPeopleMusicFreaks.

I was cracking up yesterday

Secretly stalking me through ebay! Beware!

hahaha! yeah, the Muffins are great! But I really just bought it to throw back on eBay as SECRET US BASEMENT PRIVATE SOFT MACHINE CLONE ROCK!!!

• Hope my feedback doesn't scare off potential RealPeopleMusicFreaks.

Merry X-mas

hahahaha!!!

• Hope my feedback doesn't scare off potential RealPeopleMusicFreaks.

This man is a genius.

• That's not really a color I fuck with, but APC is pretty dope.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

That's not really a color I fuck with, but APC is pretty dope.

or maybe I'm

• I just got a real fly APC shirt. No ruffles though, if that's your shit.

There's a decidedly Euro-hipster appeal to the crisp, nicely cut slacks, jackets, and shirtdresses in this loftlike shop. The super-stiff denim, too. Standouts include unwashed denim pants, blazers, long-sleeve shirts, and cotton pants.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    great buyer; soft skin

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    very unnecessarily apologetic like a girlfriend you catch drinking wine at 5:30

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

If I think a record deserve to be a 30$ record, I'll put that price to the record. If 3 guys sell it for 5$ on cdandlp, I'll still put 30$ on it and will hide the name of the record.. is that so difficult to understand?

ok, as someone who comes accross shit that is dope, yet not known and not rare, i dig what you're saying...

BUT

why wouldn't you just buy the $5 guys out of stock and then have like 6 copies to flip for 30 bucks each instead of one?

that's what i do anyways...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    shops who sell to the weak=

yo, if you want to buy something it's on you. plain and simple. there's no holding your hand in this. if you're a grown man with a brain research that shit or man up with your money if you want it.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    btw, simon is my dude and we have the same shoe size (possible ayo)