Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 4 in Strut Central

Comments

• we're talking football, and doin' stupid shit. was in around 10, hoping to be out
    by 5.

• Hollla......i'm at work too, against my will.

Wack juice.

• BIGG CHAN!!!!!

yeah, im here at work. alone.

ENTERTAIN ME SOULSTRUT[/b]

• I'm here, a little slow. Entertain me!

• I'm at work. It's dead slow. No calls today. I'm tired as hell. Didn't get home until 2AM last night, woke up at 6AM. Why am I here? Aghhhh. I could probably go home if I really wanted to but I think it makes me look bad.

• theres this one cantankerous old bird here at work. she's all hopped up on psychoactive mood drugs. anyways, at the holiday party, as soon as she walked in the door, her and her girlfriend were all like "WHERES THE BAR". after 2 martinis she was all nice and shit and everyone was real creeped out cuz she aint never nice. 2 minutes later she fell over and her big fat girlfriend damn near jumped over the table to catch her. then they stumbled out of the restaurant. it was mildly funny.

ok, thats all i got.

• OH YEAH

i finally got off my ass and got a oldies dj gig here in LA. sunday afternoons!

ITS ABOUT TO GET CRAZY IN THE BOOOOOOTCH!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• Shig, that postcard you made for that sunday gig is butta. man, i love that shit.
    post that up for all to see your retro smarts.

• thanks dude! i actually didnt make it cuz i have absolutely no computer skills. but it was my idea and i was basically one of them anal retarded clients that designers are always complaining about.

there are 3 other versions with the same back.

COME OUT LA!!! OTHERWISE THEYRE GONNA CUT ME OFF AND NO OLDIES FOR U!!![/b]

• I gotta go slang records and deal with this one bitchy italian dude(via the interweb) who claims the near flawless "Soultrane" OG I sent him is "VG- at best"...ughh Jazz collectors.

• i'm working, thank god i have wireless internet in my work truck.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

What thee fock is up with that?!

Is that yer hood Shiggy?

• i have no idea what is up with that picture. and, no, its not my neighborhood, im pretty sure its somewhere in south central LA.

u at work mikeB?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'm here, but not much going on.

Chan, let's discuss champagne.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

u at work mikeB?
    I'm on leave! (cue the waxigraem with the lil' dude pointing his fingers)

Dood, I'm tempted to hit up this Pho spot about a couple of blocks away.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    i got work at 3 till midnight so woooo hoooo! hopefully it will be an easy day cause i think one of the shows has been preempted and i dont have to do the camera. I can sleep in the news room and get paid. Now off to clean dog piss, cause my mutt thought it was a great idea to drink 2 big bowls of water before we went to sleep and wound up reliving himself on my stairs. I just love my life....

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Important question: why is it that ladies who hate wine always seem to like champagne?

• 1:12pm here in Cincinnati. Been here since 9am. Only one in my department. Unfortunately, I'm working a full day, plus I'll be busy the whole day. Might even have to work past 6pm tonight. Boooo.

• I'm here but I ain't doin SHIT.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    whuttup p**l. I'm at work too. This SUCKS. I got a big office, divided by a cubicle wall. It's been empty on the other side for a year now, and they hired some becky who is now on the other side. She's already hattin' on me listening to the Chamillionaire mixtape. cotdamn. I get the feeling that the 07 is going to be a looooooooooooooong year. I guess I need to buy some headphones.
    What's for lunch? We should get a San Diego Strut group to hit up the Cheese Shop one of these days, meng.

• if you aint rollin with hundreds in your pocket and cant go for rill champagne....go with Italian sparkling wine....the next best thing.

• I'm chillin doin jack diddly in a room full of computers. If I get inspired I'll work on a beat, but otherwise I'll just keep staring at the ill jacket my girl gave me yesterday.

like this, but mine's choclate brown with khaki pinstripes. and somehow I'm gittin paid for this...
    also watching all these JB youtube links. I had tix for this Thursday's show in Jersey. Go figure.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

but mine's choclate brown

yeah, I'm all for a giant turd look

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey BC,

I worked today, too, entering the grades for my classes. Now, I'm done so I'll head off to the crib and have some leftovers and drank.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• yeah, I'm all for a giant turd look

naaa, i wish i could crap out shit like this. i was looking like a turd 2 weeks ago when I drank too much moet and passed out in my friends' grandma's bed. granny was outta town. moet was preceeded by tequila shots and belvy on an empty stomache. not so smart.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

if you aint rollin with hundreds in your pocket and cant go for rill champagne....go with Italian sparkling wine....the next best thing.

I had a dude last thursday night bring me a bottle of DOM P and a $300 tip at the club i was playing at! He said "merry christmas playboy".