2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

COME OUT LA!!! OTHERWISE THEYRE GONNA CUT ME OFF AND NO OLDIES FOR U!!![/b]

akkkkkkkk! i wanna goooooooooo.

i call bullshit on not having a jet to jump on, come to the dance, have some drinks, dance my ass off, go for a burrito breakfast, buy a couple of records, a case of pineapple Jarritos and then get home in time for dinner on monday.

• I go in in 2 hours, only 3 days left at the current job, then 10 days off and I start a new job. I have mentally checked out (do nothing and leave early) already and am just covering some hours because all the college kids are gone.

• I don't work till Friday.

• akkkkkkkk! i wanna goooooooooo.

i call bullshit on not having a jet to jump on, come to the dance, have some drinks, dance my ass off, go for a burrito breakfast, buy a couple of records, a case of pineapple Jarritos and then get home in time for dinner on monday.

this next one goes out to missbassie in canada

the marvelettes - forever

i'll pour out a lil jarritos for the fallen hommies.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im at work sitting on my ass eating some cheetos and blasting james brown. i only got three more days at this shithole so james brown will be on blast for the next few days. im about to bark on these two dumb bitches who havent bought anything

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

this next one goes out to missbassie in canada

the marvelettes - forever

sweet mary, i love this song.

thanks sugar shig.

• if you aint rollin with hundreds in your pocket and cant go for rill champagne....go with Italian sparkling wine....the next best thing.

I had a dude last thursday night bring me a bottle of DOM P and a $300 tip at the club i was playing at! He said "merry christmas playboy".

nice! I usually just get a budweiser and a $5 bill to play "tighten Up" or some schitt...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Well atleast, tomorrow's Wednesday. Looking forward to another 3-day weekend.