The Stars

coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Okay, I'm on the slow bus...I just realized you could view the stars for a given thread by clicking on 'Ratings.' Also, I read that Jack White of the White Stripes was previously married to his "sister" Meg! (Y'all do know who the White Stripes are, right?)

Comments

• soulwhatsoulwhat 24 Posts
    Okay, I'm on the slow bus...I just realized you could view the stars for a given thread by clicking on 'Ratings.'

yuh

Also, I read that Jack White of the White Stripes was previously married to his "sister" Meg! (Y'all do know who the White Stripes are, right?)

hmm

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Also, I read that Jack White of the White Stripes was previously married to his "sister" Meg! (Y'all do know who the White Stripes are, right?)

I think that was just some shit they said to fuck with people. I read somewhere that people kept questioning their relationship so they just made that up and ran with it.

• Also, I read that Jack White of the White Stripes was previously married to his "sister" Meg! (Y'all do know who the White Stripes are, right?)

I think that was just some shit they said to fuck with people. I read somewhere that people kept questioning their relationship so they just made that up and ran with it.

They're not brother and sister. They were married.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Yeah they kept their relationship ambiguous for a long time... I doubt they would've crossed so far over into the mainstream if it weren't for the rumours and the image...

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Yeah they kept their relationship ambiguous for a long time... I doubt they would've crossed so far over into the mainstream if it weren't for the rumours and the image...

Maybe image, but not rumors. People dont really care or even know the rumors. I think it is the catchyness of the tracks and the explosion of that "throwback garage type rock" or whatever.

But the homie jack white has mad skills.

I'm just sayin man, I was hearing all this crazy shit about them being brother and sister and making out on stage ('ewwwww!') like 6-7 years ago... they definitely got a lot of attention they wouldn't have otherwise at a point when they were somewhat underground, which helped lay the foundation for them being one of the biggest groups in the world...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    They look so much alike, it's almost more strange that they're not related.

I dunno..sucking face with her brother didn't seem to help Anjelina Jolie too much...or did it?

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Haha! Look at the shit I post when I'm drunk...I do it big on Thursdays.

Miss Coselmed - What is your drink of choice?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

I dunno..sucking face with her brother didn't seem to help Anjelina Jolie too much...or did it?

intensify!!!!!!

all you need are stunts like that to get ahead in the game and get some more magazine covers + deals

I like scotch...Macallan's and Oban in particular. I'd rather drink Jameson's if the bar only has Johnnie Walker or Chivas, though.

I'd rather drink Jameson's if the bar only has Johnnie Walker or Chivas, though.

Yes, me too. Johnnie Walker is never a clean drunk.

I'm a few rungs lower in the classy drink department - I'm a Wild Turkey fan.

I'm a Wild Turkey fan.

I'll drink to that! I get down with the Jack Daniels and Makers Mark sometimes, too.

• My lady is a fan of Turkey and Dr Pepper, she is an odd one...

Have you had Knob Creek (such an unfortunate name, I know)? It's really good, I think it's a newer brand? Jim Beam is usually my second choice.

Neat right? I feel like ice makes bourbon too bitter.

• My lady is a fan of Turkey and Dr Pepper, she is an odd one...

I used to know someone that drank Jim Beam with Cream Soda...

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Haha! Look at the shit I post when I'm drunk...I do it big on Thursdays.

Someone needs to start a "Is Coselmed the new MyLatency" thread...

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    My lady is a fan of Turkey and Dr Pepper, she is an odd one...

I used to know someone that drank Jim Beam with Cream Soda...

My dearly departed grandma (who shared the same birthday as peacefulrotation--buckle up tight) would mix these two every evening around 5:30:

Not bad at all.

I definitely need mine ICY...

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I like scotch...Macallan 12 year[/b] and Oban in particular
    thats my (semi pompous) drink right there. I got a full bottle Ima start sippin on tonight.

I like scotch...Macallan 12 year[/b] and Oban in particular
    thats my (semi pompous) drink right there. I got a full bottle Ima start sippin on tonight.

Why semi-pompous? Because it's THE Macallan? People try to charge your ass through the nose for the 25 at the upscale bars and restaurants (you know, the ones I so regularly frequent).

This is a good one, too...

I definitely need mine ICY...

Me, too, unless I'm drinking that 'gac.