drugscreeningstrut

SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
So I'm an occasional smoker of the goodgoods (say once every week or two) and I have a drug screening in one week for a job I'd really like to get. Time to flush the system. Any experiences, tips? I do know someone who sells those "products" at his shop that I'll probably grab.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    number one soulstrut topic

• i was an everyday smoker and passed by using one of those drinks they sell at headshops. actually, the one i had was like 2 alkaseltzer looking tablets that i had to drop in 2 glasses of water 2 hours before my test. it tasted like flat, watered down mountain dew, wasn't bad at all. it worked.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I used this product 3 times over the last 6 years. 100% Fool proof!

No drinks, tabs, bags full of piss... Fake Piss

good luck!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    number one soulstrut topic

this should be a lifestyle board. we can just eliminate ALL the music talk and stay talking about christmas wishes and random recommendationstrut posts.

• number one soulstrut topic

What type of portable turntable should I get?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    yeah those drinks work pretty good. I use rediclean. The thing is detox for at least 2 days before the test. drink that shit before the test by like 3 hours, and drink about a gallon of water after you drink that shit. Make sure you pee at least five or more times before the test. Also dont take a shit either with that stuff in you or you fail. Happened to my boy. Also when you are taking the test, catch your piss like mid stream. Like break the seal first then put the cup in there when your halfway thru peein. You should be fine then if you follow this advice.

• here is a great story....I know this fella that was a big draft pick for the eagles. My hommie likes the smoke and gets kicked out of the league...he wants back in and gets that whizzinator back in the day...at the time they only had white willy's...so my man had to paint his BLACK...

Best advice for drug tests ..... SHAVE YOUR HEAD

.... if they go for hair testing your screwed....shave that bush down and dont worry bout a thing

....and if your body fat is low than you aint gotta worry...the fat kids...they gotta worry

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    here is a great story....I know this fella that was a big draft pick for the eagles. My hommie likes the smoke and gets kicked out of the league...he wants back in and gets that whizzinator back in the day...at the time they only had white willy's...so my man had to paint his BLACK...

Best advice for drug tests ..... SHAVE YOUR HEAD

.... if they go for hair testing your screwed....shave that bush down and dont worry bout a thing

....and if your body fat is low than you aint gotta worry...the fat kids...they gotta worry
    folical tests cost way too much. Most places do urinalysis cause it is low cost. But lately alot of places and insurance companies are using salvia swab tests that pick up hot substances in you.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Most places do urinalysis cause it is low cost.

seems to be a really crappy analysis if you can pass it by drinking some "magic" fluid a few days in advance.

• I used the urineluck last month for a test andit worked fine. those drinks only dilute your sample then replace your creatine and b vitamin levels so its still a toss up. if your gonna be watched you need to step up to the wizinator.

• i took a drug test last Friday, and couldn't pee enough for them to get a good sample. So I sat in the lobby for 2 hours guzzling water until I was about to burst. I figure I wound up drinking about 50 ounces. I could've filled 6 cups by the end.

• I used the urineluck last month for a test andit worked fine. those drinks only dilute your sample then replace your creatine and b vitamin levels so its still a toss up. if your gonna be watched you need to step up to the wizinator.

This could be an R. Kelly defense.

• If they do a hair test your screwed, they dont take head hair, they take a pubie.

The Rediclean works well, Ive used it 3 times and it was all good...tastes like shit, and at 45-65 bucks a bottle, it had better work.

Some places, very few, watch you piss, so the fake dingle may or may not work.

Good luck, hope the job is worth it...not like working at Micky DEEEZ.