Does Young Jeezy have any female fans?

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
It seems to me that his particular brand of bravado appeals almost exclusively to men (with the possible exception of "Soul Survivor"). Is this thug really motivatin' chicks?

Comments

• Yeah he does have female fans: Noz, B-Sides, & Faux.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    It seems to me that his particular brand of bravado appeals almost exclusively to men (with the possible exception of "Soul Survivor"). Is this thug really motivatin' chicks?

It might also have something to do with the fact that he looks like a turtle; T.I.--while also a more complex artist--definitely has female fans, and his swag could be compared to Jeezy's.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Beautiful_Woman [/b]

Dec 11 2006 2:15P

Yea Mr. 17.5 Chicago loves u baby never forget and never question it. Can't ban the snowman, Im not a fan Im a believer. Keep it hood daddy Thanx for the add

*~Everything you want I got it~* [/b]

Nov 6 2006 6:01P

Hey Jeezy. I just wanted to tell you I love you and your music. You are so real and sexy!!!!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    The true test is whether anyone named their baby after Jeezy.

• not really. His new album is pure garbage though. both jeezy and the production are horrible.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Yeah he does have female fans: Noz, B-Sides, & Faux.

I'm a boy.

• not really.

Sorry XXL is not my gauge for whether an album is dope and especially not that reviewer, she consistently has her head up her ass. This shit is garbage, sonically. but that's MY opinion.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    not really.

Sorry XXL is not my gauge for whether an album is dope and especially not that reviewer, she consistently has her head up her ass. This shit is garbage, sonically. but that's MY opinion.
    sorry, i thought the 'not really' referred to the question the thread title actually asked.

not really.

He was offering her as an example of a female fan.

• not really.

sorry, i thought the 'not really' referred to the question the thread title actually asked.

ah yeh ok... Girls are not coming through the shop looking for the new Jeezy and I think that her writing for a hip-hop magazine kind of makes her an anomoly off the top... Most of the ladies we have coming through are looking for new or old R&B and some rap here or there. Women asking for jeezy or coming in to buy Jeezy are few and far between.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Yeah he does have female fans: Noz, B-Sides, & Faux.

You took my joke.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i have more female fans than young jeezy

b/w

it's impossible to go platinum without any female fans

• autezautez 404 Posts
    i saw a chick on the bus listening to "gangsta music" bobbing her head and singing along with passion about a year ago

i saw a chick on the bus listening to "gangsta music" bobbing her head and singing along with passion about a year ago

Women love Cam and Juelz, and a certain type of woman inexplicably loves Jimmy. At least in NY.

There is this dude who takes Polaroid photographs for a few dollars across from the Magic Johnson's in Harlem. He's got a couple of different airbrushed backdrops, including one with the three most prominent members of the Dip Set. One time I walked by this group of girls arguing about who was the finest, and at least two of them had staked a contested claim to Jimmy as their "baby".

PASUE on this whole post.

• As someone who has had a shady past, I don't buy any of these trap-stars for a second. Statute of Limitations. Rapping about it is a shade less worse than snitching. If any of these guys did anything, it was at the lowest levels. Gangstas don't rap, they do gangsta shit.
    I doubt Dipset, T.I., Jeezy and others are any more gangsta than Al Pacino or James Gandolfini is.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    As someone who has had a shady past, I don't buy any of these trap-stars for a second. Statute of Limitations. Rapping about it is a shade less worse than snitching. If any of these guys did anything, it was at the lowest levels. Gangstas don't rap, they do gangsta shit.
    I doubt Dipset, T.I., Jeezy and others are any more gangsta than Al Pacino or James Gandolfini is.
    lol

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Atlanta, Georgia, rapper T.I. is in SERIOUS trouble after being found guilty of violating probation on a controlled substance charge.

The I'M SERIOUS star, real name CLIFFORD HARRIS, has been sentenced to a three-year prison spell.

The troubled rapper will be eligible for a work release programme after one year.

23/04/2004 19:26

• There is this dude who takes Polaroid photographs for a few dollars across from the Magic Johnson's in Harlem. He's got a couple of different airbrushed backdrops, including one with the three most prominent members of the Dip Set.

I now know what I want for Christmas: a picture of you in front of that backdrop.

I won't be able to hear it, but I'll know that you are, at the moment that his camera happens to find you, yelling "Ballin'!"

• ScottScott 420 Posts

Jeezy was on Sirius last week talking about this same subject. The following is an inexact (but close) paraphrase:

"Man, I love my fans, but when I look out in the crowd at a show, it's just thugs and d-boys as far as I can see. That's why I got R. Kelly on my new shit, cause the bitches love him and will start coming to my shows!"

• It seems to me that his particular brand of bravado appeals almost exclusively to men (with the possible exception of "Soul Survivor"). Is this thug really motivatin' chicks?

Jeezy was on Sirius last week talking about this same subject. The following is an inexact (but close) paraphrase:

"Man, I love my fans, but when I look out in the crowd at a show, it's just thugs and d-boys as far as I can see. That's why I got R. Kelly on my new shit, cause the bitches love him and will start coming to my shows!"

coke rap=dungeons and dragons.

street wear "parties" are a major sausage-fest as well.

• Atlanta, Georgia, rapper T.I. is in SERIOUS trouble after being found guilty of violating probation on a controlled substance charge.

The I'M SERIOUS star, real name CLIFFORD HARRIS, has been sentenced to a three-year prison spell.

The troubled rapper will be eligible for a work release programme after one year.

23/04/2004 19:26

Camp Walkaway doesn't count.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

coke rap=dungeons and dragons.

• It might also have something to do with the fact that he looks like a turtle; T.I.--while also a more complex artist--definitely has female fans, and his swag could be compared to Jeezy's.

This woman agrees. Yes. Jeezy is squatty. Plus his voice is grating and his flow, bland.
    But, T.I., on the other hand... it's all about that swaggar...

(Ummm, can the ladies on the board get a new graemlin for moments like these? Kelis saying "Blindfold Me"? Suga T, "Ooh, ooh, OOH"? Just something. Hook us up.)

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    TI?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

rad

• Noz, why oh why must you be so tight?

There is this dude who takes Polaroid photographs for a few dollars across from the Magic Johnson's in Harlem. He's got a couple of different airbrushed backdrops, including one with the three most prominent members of the Dip Set.

I now know what I want for Christmas: a picture of you in front of that backdrop.

I won't be able to hear it, but I'll know that you are, at the moment that his camera happens to find you, yelling "Ballin'!"

Such a picture does exist.

Do these work like tupperware parties?