Does Young Jeezy have any female fans?

2»

Comments

• street wear "parties" are a major sausage-fest as well.

Do these work like tupperware parties?

Probally....actually yeah. From what I hear/read/been told it's basically a bunch of clowns...I mean dudes dressed up in their most "raer" shoes, all-over print hoodies, t-shirts, bandanas, colostomy bag and they stand around mean-mugging while eyeing each others clothes or some shit. A lot of photos get taken as well.

Actually I picture more of it as a catty beauty pageant where the only winners are the ones collectiong the door money and anybody who didn't go.

I'm making a broad generalization but anyone who has any of their senses would agree with me to a certain extent.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    street wear "parties" are a major sausage-fest as well.

Probally....actually yeah. From what I hear/read/been told it's basically a bunch of clowns...I mean dudes dressed up in their most "raer" shoes, all-over print hoodies, t-shirts, bandanas, colostomy bag and they stand around mean-mugging while eyeing each others clothes or some shit. A lot of photos get taken as well.

Actually I picture more of it as a catty beauty pageant where the only winners are the ones collectiong the door money and anybody who didn't go.

I'm making a broad generalization but anyone who has any of their senses would agree with me to a certain extent.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    street wear "parties" are a major sausage-fest as well.

I see--I believe there was a movie about that.