?uestolve tour blog uh...?uestion

2»

Comments

• I had more fun doin music when I had a job. Not as much stress on your head that way.

What up Wizzle! Could be Philly @ Seattle in the wildcard round, hommie... I'm seein' the eagles as a #6 seed (wishful thinking) and the seabirds as a 3. I might have to fly out there and support my scrubs if it goes down as I envision. I'll holla at you and Chan if my dreams come true... you haven't become a Niners fan yet, have you?

You need to come out and watch your Eagles get folded up by the Hawks son!! I hate the Niners even more after livin in the bay for a bit. Their punk ass fans were blowin me up the day they got lucky against us earlier this season.

GTFOHWTBS plaese.

count 'em.

Keep livin in the past! No Debartalo to circumvent the salary cap with mob money anymore. Fuckin Niner fans had the nerve to talk playoffs this season. Be happy you won more than 6 games this year.

• I had more fun doin music when I had a job. Not as much stress on your head that way.

What up Wizzle! Could be Philly @ Seattle in the wildcard round, hommie... I'm seein' the eagles as a #6 seed (wishful thinking) and the seabirds as a 3. I might have to fly out there and support my scrubs if it goes down as I envision. I'll holla at you and Chan if my dreams come true... you haven't become a Niners fan yet, have you?

You need to come out and watch your Eagles get folded up by the Hawks son!! I hate the Niners even more after livin in the bay for a bit. Their punk ass fans were blowin me up the day they got lucky against us earlier this season.

GTFOHWTBS plaese.

count 'em.

Keep livin in the past! No Debartalo to circumvent the salary cap with mob money anymore. Fuckin Niner fans had the nerve to talk playoffs this season. Be happy you won more than 6 games this year.

talk to me after Thursday's game. Seattle fans talking shit I love it.

GTFOHWTBS plaese.

count 'em.

Yeah we'll beat you for the 7th time in 8 games on Thursday. We won't have Seneca Wallace at qb this time either.

GTFOHWTBS plaese.

count 'em.

Yeah we'll beat you for the 7th time in 8 games on Thursday. We won't have Seneca Wallace at qb this time either.

all the shittalk about Niners fans and I don't think I've ever met a Shitbird fan that didn't live in Seattle or Tacoma. I love traveling throughout the entire Pacific Northwest and feeling all the Niner love (no homo). but I'm sure nowadays the fairweather fanboys are coming out of the woodwork.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    What song is that playing while ?uest is talking? Jay dee used it for an old frank n dank 12 in.

It's the title track from

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Sure sounds like "where my cocaine??" to me.

The actual quote is ''sniff..where's my cocaine''

dude wants to jump on the crack rap bandwaggon

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    What song is that playing while ?uest is talking? Jay dee used it for an old frank n dank 12 in.

Funny, I was listening to this a couple of days ago, and I haven't listened to it in years.

GTFOHWTBS plaese.

count 'em.

One question: WHATS UP NOW MUTHAFUCKAH?

Shitbirds, SeaHacks, ShitTalks....whatever your team is called...youguysuck.

• What song is that playing while ?uest is talking? Jay dee used it for an old frank n dank 12 in.

Also, I think the key is that ?uestlove included this track on his own compilation:

So if someone on his blog asks what song it is, he can confirm his own doubts.

GTFOHWTBS plaese.

count 'em.

One question: WHATS UP NOW MUTHAFUCKAH?

Shitbirds, SeaHacks, ShitTalks....whatever your team is called...youguysuck.