?uestolve tour blog uh...?uestion

oh_reallyoh_really 71 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
What song is that playing while ?uest is talking? Jay dee used it for an old frank n dank 12 in. Download Here. http://download.yousendit.com/F3C92C824D35FC9CI know but I tried already. Watch the Blog Here.

thanks.

Comments

• MAN that is depressing

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    WOW. I knew that the album didn't sell well, and that the Roots have some hatters *cough* some strutters *cough* but I never knew it got to ?uestlove like this. This was the most poorly promoted album of the year, and it was definately in my top 10, if not top 5. I will always say about the Roots that fools just don't get it, they just don't appreciate their brilliance. When they're gone, 10 or 15 years from then people are gonna be digging it back up and realizing how dope they were.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    MAN that is depressing

ALL of those blogs are. I actually feel bad for dude.

• MAN that is depressing

man...i might have to buy this record and support...it is pretty good.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    ?UESTLOVE DEMANDS UR TOKENIZING VOTES, CRITICS
    REPRESENT '5% OF GOOD MUSIC WAS RAP' LISTS WITH LESS CLIPSE, MORE ROOTS

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    can someone summarize why that video is depressing for someone who is mildly interested but unable to watch such a thing at work right now

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    can someone summarize why that video is depressing for someone who is mildly interested but unable to watch such a thing at work right now
    roots make albums for critics
    critics at mojo didnt list the roots in their year-end roundup
    ?uestlove is sad

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    what the fuck is a mojo

• Is dude upset that they didn't make some Top 50 list? GTFOOHWTS! For a minute I thought Def Jam had dropped them or someone died.

Dude should be happy enough that he's making a living with music and can afford that huge ass record collection. Throw his ass in a cubicle for a few years and then put him back where he is and we'll see if he gives a shit about some Top 50 list.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    This graemlin sums it up perfectly:

• everybody done forgot about dude's ?uestion about the song playing in the background

• Dude should be happy enough that he's making a living with music and can afford that huge ass record collection. Throw his ass in a cubicle for a few years and then put him back where he is and we'll see if he gives a shit about some Top 50 list.

• Throw his ass in a cubicle for a few years and then put him back where he is and we'll see if he gives a shit about some Top 50 list.

Live from the cubicle.

• what the fuck is a mojo

• everybody done forgot about dude's ?uestion about the song playing in the background

Its on the Patrice Rushen "before the dawn" album. Music biz is rough. Even the people who are successful are strugglin right now. It is what it is. I had more fun doin music when I had a job. Not as much stress on your head that way.

top shelf music magazine from the UK. Some of the best articles and photos of practically every genre of popular music. Articles go deep and with a great sense of humor at times...great stuff.

• I had more fun doin music when I had a job. Not as much stress on your head that way.

What up Wizzle! Could be Philly @ Seattle in the wildcard round, hommie... I'm seein' the eagles as a #6 seed (wishful thinking) and the seabirds as a 3. I might have to fly out there and support my scrubs if it goes down as I envision. I'll holla at you and Chan if my dreams come true... you haven't become a Niners fan yet, have you?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    what the fuck is a mojo

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    everybody done forgot about dude's ?uestion about the song playing in the background

Its on the Patrice Rushen "before the dawn" album. Music biz is rough. Even the people who are successful are strugglin right now. It is what it is. I had more fun doin music when I had a job. Not as much stress on your head that way.

Yeah, its a shitload of stress. Not just for yourself, but all the money, time, and expectations people put on you. Its not as much good times as people think at all.

• MAN that is depressing

Anybody else catch Quest saying "Where's my cocaine?" at the end of that clip?

Wow.

Herm

• MAN that is depressing

Wow.

Herm

I think he said "what's cooking?".

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    My sister just asked me

''why are you watching Afroman?''

• i don;t want any more insights into questlove's world...i need a shower now..

• MAN that is depressing

Wow.

Herm

I think he said "what's cooking?".

Naaaaaah...He said "cocaine."

Herm

• Sure sounds like "where my cocaine??" to me.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Sure sounds like "where my cocaine??" to me.

The actual quote is ''sniff..where's my cocaine''

• I had more fun doin music when I had a job. Not as much stress on your head that way.

What up Wizzle! Could be Philly @ Seattle in the wildcard round, hommie... I'm seein' the eagles as a #6 seed (wishful thinking) and the seabirds as a 3. I might have to fly out there and support my scrubs if it goes down as I envision. I'll holla at you and Chan if my dreams come true... you haven't become a Niners fan yet, have you?

You need to come out and watch your Eagles get folded up by the Hawks son!! I hate the Niners even more after livin in the bay for a bit. Their punk ass fans were blowin me up the day they got lucky against us earlier this season.

You need to come out and watch your Eagles get folded up by the Hawks son!! I hate the Niners even more after livin in the bay for a bit. Their punk ass fans were blowin me up the day they got lucky against us earlier this season.

GTFOHWTBS plaese.

count 'em.