Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 4 in Strut Central

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    thats on my list of alcohol that i need to try from tv shows/rappers/movies ive liked referenced

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• no love for Kentucky Bourbon?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i think ima close out the year with a bottle of hennessy and a bottle of jameson

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Jamesons and Bushmills?
    Damn, some Catholic/Protestant shit...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i think ima close out the year with a bottle of hennessy and a bottle of jameson

Great idea! Get the Hennessy V.S.O.P. or XO, don't fuck with the regular Hennessy. Get a bottle of the 12 year Jameson.
    shiiiet, you dont need to coach me on the hennessy, haha. don quixote has hennessy on sale ALLLL month so im straight on that shit

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I actually prefer Bushmills to Jameson, but isn't Bushmill's Protestant and Jamesons is Catholic? so as a 1/2 desendant of Irish Catholics I am supposed to ride for Jamesons. Maybe I need to peep that 12 yr old jawn.

Either way that shit fucks up my tummy and I try not to drink it much

• I actually prefer Bushmills to Jameson...
    Hell yes, this is my shit.

My Don Quixote has stopped stocking it though...

• I heavily cosign on the Jameson's... 12 year is dope. Even the regular Jameson's is good though, better than anything else at that price, IMHO.

I've got a good story about how a bottle of Jameson's had me walking North on Queen St. in Toronto one night.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I'm also a big fan of Jamesons. Makes for a good Sour in the summer and a spicy toddy in the winter, though Makers is maybe a little more favorable for the toddy.

When drinking Jamesons just for fun...on the rocks will do just fine. Warms you up real nice.

• Warms you up real nice.

Perfect for sippin while listening to your latest lp score!!!

• if you enjoy Jameson you'll love Redbreast 12, you can grab a bottle at the LCBO for $37.00, a bargain for pure pot still goodness.

As for bourbon checkout Buffalo Trace or Elmer T. Lee.

• Warms you up real nice.

Perfect for sippin while listening to your latest lp score!!!

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    I actually prefer Bushmills to Jameson, but isn't Bushmill's Protestant and Jamesons is Catholic? so as a 1/2 desendant of Irish Catholics I am supposed to ride for Jamesons. Maybe I need to peep that 12 yr old jawn.

Jamesons and Bushmills?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,894 Posts
    Hail the Jamesons.

The only time I drink Coke is when there is a good slug of Ja-mo's in it. For some reason, backup up by extensive research, Diet Coke goes better. Caffeine-free even. My dad drinks his with Milk. He said that was an Armed-forces move.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I have yet to meet an irish whiskey that convinced me to give up islay malts...

Just saying.

• I have yet to meet an irish whiskey that convinced me to give up islay malts...

Just saying.

i would have to agree.

not saying the irish whiskeys arent good though. but it does liek this for me...

3. irish whiskey
    2. islay single malts
    1. JACK MOTHEREFFEN DANIELS

• Highly recommended by me.

• The woman and I got Married this past Sept.

My groomsmen got a silver flask filled with Bushmills, Irish wedding and all.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Jamesons and Bushmills?

man who gives a shit - it's alcohol!

I need to step my game up for real. All this "Makers Makers Makers" does not a worldly man make. Plaese to school me on some drankin'.